I was flipping channels and stopped for a second in E! And I saw probably half of a z10 commercial. It seems to focus on the multimedia on the phone. It shows a video and then going in and out of the hub and then back to video.
    03-15-13 09:47 PM
    Yes, it appears several TV ads started running in the USA as of a few days ago.
    03-15-13 10:01 PM
    Saw one myself last night o/a 7:30 pm EST while watching CNN.
    So refreshing that Z10 will soon hit our shores.
    03-16-13 09:11 AM
    Saw one Thursday evening while watching sitcoms (probably during Parks and Recreation) on NBC.
    03-18-13 07:51 AM
    I saw one as well and since i dont have the funds to buy one my wife covered my eyes lol

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 on Verizon Wireless.
    BlackBerry By Choice!
    H_O_Boomaye likes this.
    03-18-13 08:02 AM
    They are finally ramping up. I love it although I am with Sprint so I am not allowed to buy one. I am hoping to go somewhere soon and at least look at one. I hate you Sprint!
    03-18-13 08:10 AM
    I need to change out my old bold. Is this new z10 worth it or do I get the samsung g3 or 4?
    03-18-13 08:23 AM
    I need to change out my old bold. Is this new z10 worth it or do I get the samsung g3 or 4?
    There are plenty of threads out there on this topic. I do not have one yet but as soon as i can buy one i will. I am coming from a 9930. A lot of knowing if something is worth it is if you have an idea of what you want out of your next device. From what people have said the Z10 is worth every penny. But if you NEED certain apps and depending on what kind of experience you want, The Galaxy series might be better.

I for one do not need any certain apps. So i am not worried about the Z10 being the be all end all device for me. I love what BlackBerry is doing and has done. I look forward to the future with BlackBerry.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 on Verizon Wireless.
    BlackBerry By Choice!
    03-18-13 09:01 AM
    So i am not worried about the Z10 being the be all end all device for me. I love what BlackBerry is doing and has done. I look forward to the future with BlackBerry.
    BlackBerry By Choice!
    The big issue I have is the keyboard. I am so used to the real keyboard and I know that I am not quick or good on my iPod touch, nor my son's droid. The fact that the z10 is a virtual keyboard too now worries me. If I am going to move to the new phone (and I do need one) and if the apps are better on the droid and such, and the keyboard issues will remain crappy for me either way, the droid seems safer. I love my blackberry though and I just don't have the answer yet.
    03-18-13 09:22 AM
    The big issue I have is the keyboard. I am so used to the real keyboard and I know that I am not quick or good on my iPod touch, nor my son's droid. The fact that the z10 is a virtual keyboard too now worries me. If I am going to move to the new phone (and I do need one) and if the apps are better on the droid and such, and the keyboard issues will remain crappy for me either way, the droid seems safer. I love my blackberry though and I just don't have the answer yet.
    Z10 keyboard is by FAR the best touch keyboard available. I swore I would never stray from qwerty and would hold out for the Q10 but now love the Z10 keyboard and will never go back. Love it.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10!
    03-18-13 09:26 AM
    Saw one Thursday evening while watching sitcoms (probably during Parks and Recreation) on NBC.
    That was a good episode. I didn't see the commercial though..

What carrier were these commercials for? I can't seem to find them on youtube either
    03-18-13 09:36 AM
    Same, said I would never go virtual, but absolutely love the keyboard on my Z10
    I am in love with this phone!!

Posted via CB10
    03-18-13 09:38 AM
    I have yet to see a BlackBerry commercial here in the US, but I don't watch much television. I'm glad to hear they are starting to ramp up the advertising, though.

As for the virtual keyboard, I'm finding that I really do love how it works. It really is a different experience compared to Android, and a better one at that.

Posted via CB10
    Spawn12 likes this.
    03-18-13 09:55 AM
    Over here in the UK, theres been alot of Z10/BB10 advertising...not only on TV, every 10-15mins im seeing the keep moving Blackberry ad but also around train/tube/bus stations im seeing alot of Z10 adverts.

The latest one i saw near my work office is a pic of the Z10 keyboard and the ad saying give typing the flick.

Very impressed with the amount of advertising BB are doing, they need to in order to compete with Apple and Samsung as no doubt the S4 ads will be out in force soon.
    03-18-13 10:02 AM
    I am from the USA and I haven't seen a BB Z10 commercial yet, I have been using the Z10 for the past 14 days and so far, I love the device and it has grown on me. I recently came over from the iPhone 5 which I thought has the best virtual keyboard on the market, hands down.

But the Z10 keyboard is also very good, one issue I have is the process of copy and pasting text. With the iPhone, you simply long press, and a menu would come up and give me options i.e. select all, copy and paste etc. With the z10 I find it allot harder to perform these same task. Maybe it's just me getting used to a new OS.

I also noticed when the magnifier is active and you try and move between characters, it is not as smooth as the one in Apple IOS. All these are minor things and can be fixed in future updates, I have come back to the BB World because of the z10 and I am here for the long haul, it should be a great ride.
    03-18-13 10:14 AM
    Just saw a commercial here in the US during the Bucknell vs. Butler NCAA game. To me, that's pretty awesome assuming there will be a good number of people watching the game. I hope the commercials keep coming.....
    03-21-13 01:29 PM
    Bam! Pow! Boom! Just saw a BB10 commercial on SyFy during Warehouse 13! Oh yeah!
    03-21-13 10:16 PM
    I'm currently in Las Vegas watching March Madness (NCAA basketball tournament). It's been a pleasure watching all these people learn BlackBerry has a new product. The commercial has been on about 15 times today.

I've spent more of my day demo'ing my Z10 than watching the games.

BlackBerry is back!
    Just saw a Blackberry Z10 commerical in the US-img_00000440.jpg

Posted via CB10
    luv4berrycrack and R Field like this.
    03-22-13 02:12 AM
    Some people may have seen the "commercials", but forgot they saw them...they are quite "un-memorable". I guess it's better than no commercials at all.
    03-22-13 08:27 AM
    Over here in the UK, theres been alot of Z10/BB10 advertising...not only on TV, every 10-15mins im seeing the keep moving Blackberry ad but also around train/tube/bus stations im seeing alot of Z10 adverts.
    Which tv channel, I've not seen any ad as of yet

Posted via CB10
    03-22-13 08:34 AM
    I have had my Z10 since launch in the UK for over seven weeks. Had a Torch 9800 before which I loved, yet I absolutely love even more my new Z10. The keypad on the screen is awesome. Never going to go back to a physical keyboard now the Z10 Is out.

Posted via CB10 via my awesome Zed (or is that Zee?)10
    03-22-13 08:39 AM
    Try out the z10 first I'm coming from a 9780 and there really isn't much of a difference in typing. It's definitely the best keyboard out there period its not awkward like typing on the note 2 looking for keys and it doesn't have terrible autocorrect like the iphone.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    03-22-13 09:23 AM