Well I've had this new z10 for just over a month. So far, I hate it. my advise to people right now is buy a Samsung or an iphone. i suppose there is a reason rim stock dropped so far. I am trying to give this thing a chance, but it has so many negatives to me. I fight with this thing worse than an insane alcoholic chick i used to date. Sorry, just frustrated and venting.
    Novaone and Dzyen like this.
    03-15-13 04:47 PM
    Sorry to hear your frustrations. At the end of the day it all comes down to personal preference. Go with what you like best.

Posted via CB10
    03-15-13 04:48 PM
    can't win over everyone! just curious, what don't you like about it? There must be SOME good things to say?

Cheers.
    03-15-13 04:50 PM
    I just switched from the iphone 4, and the BlackBerry z10 seems like the better product so far.

Posted via CB10
    03-15-13 04:56 PM
    What exactly do you not like about it so much?

CB10- z10
    03-15-13 04:59 PM
    Would also be interested in knowing where you're having issues specifically. Perhaps people can help.
    03-15-13 05:04 PM
    I love my z10... just so I am evening the score.
    bungaboy and DuexNoir like this.
    03-15-13 05:06 PM
    What problems are you having?

Posted via CB10
    03-15-13 05:07 PM
    I can tell you want I hate about my Z10. It is still in Verizon's warehouse somewhere instead of in my hand

Agree that it seems suspect that someone's first post is a very vague post about how bad the phone is for them. Assuming a troll, what is the point of such a post on a Blackberry oriented website/forum?!
    03-15-13 05:10 PM
    We would like to know what you don't like about it. On the other hand I love my Z10 no lag nothing all the apps I use every day I side load and happy with it. And love the battery life keeps me running all day and I'm a heavy user. I use my s3 as a second phone and doesn't even last 8 hours.
    03-15-13 05:16 PM
    i'm glad his 15 day return period is passed now. he'll have to learn to love his z10 as much as all of us do.
    MERCDROID, IqWaN, dbarz and 3 others like this.
    03-15-13 05:22 PM
    OP, please tell us specifics. People will not take you seriously until you do. Can you give us more details? It's ok that you vent but if you really are serious about giving the phone a chance, you need to ask for help too. What exactly are you having trouble with?
    Enyigma, dbarz, revtech and 1 others like this.
    03-15-13 05:23 PM
    Another thing I like is the size. The iphone is toy sized and the Samsung looks like a giant brick!

Bb10 is the perfect size!

Posted via CB10
    03-15-13 05:24 PM
    Well when I got it I went to transfer all my info from my Bold 9700 (which I love and never had a problem with in almost 3 years). downloaded Link and followed all steps, nothing, tried for over an hour. Called BB techline, went through steps with tech for over 2 hours, nothing. Went into bellworld where I bought it and spent over an hour with them trying to do it, nothing. went home and played some more then called BB hotline back again (I had a file # now) and spent almost 2 more hours with techs, even had him connect onto my computer with me, nothing. Was transfered to the top tech level and gave him my passwords so he could work his skills. Finally he got me the win!!!!!! Yay!! as BB says, just a few easy steps Few days later i needed to go to my contact list for work, it said "you have no contacts" What???? Went on and off the hub a few times... and a few more.. and finally contacts appeared again.
    Shut my phone off as I went into an errand, came back and phone would not turn back on, no matter what. Had to pull the battery to get it to boot up again and get it on.
    When I get a phone call, it says to "pull down" with arrows, well I can pull down, pull up, pull all over the damn thing, cause it will only answer less than half my calls.
    My keyboard, I simply don't like it. I can't type one text without spelling errors. They say this smartphone learns your typing, I think this thing is learning to irritate me and is just sitting back laughing.
    The reception on my 9700 was way better. way.
    My speaker is horrible. was talking to my dad on it and he said I sounded like I was far away in a tunnel, horrible.
    Won't let me sinc any of my music, photos, vids off my BB link
    So far I am trying to keep an open mind. After 3 years with zero problems on the 9700, it's off to a slow start with the z10.
    MiSsY_ likes this.
    03-15-13 05:28 PM
    Sorry, not trolling, so calm down and don't get so upity, just voicing my frustrartion. It's a forum, there will be both positive and negative posts. Relax.
    03-15-13 05:32 PM
    Sorry, not trolling, so calm down and don't get so upity, just voicing my frustrartion. It's a forum, there will be both positive and negative posts. Relax.
    Can you blame us for calling you a troll? Your first post said you hated the Z10 & we should all buy a Samsung or iPhone, nothing substantive about why you hated it
    03-15-13 05:36 PM
    Ok well to address some of your points as someone who is coming from a 9780 I also had problems installing BlackBerry Link. There are other ways to transfer your files and contacts like the usb mass storage or the wireless wifi transfer that could save you a lot of headaches. Please make full use of all the crackberry help articles, user manual pdf and help app on your phone. It helps answer most of your problems. If you spell things differently and can't get it to adapt to your typing style then program words into the dictionary. This keyboard is the best in the industry bar none.
    SJC1 and EsJayDee like this.
    03-15-13 05:36 PM
    The other day there was a well thought out review by a level headed mature z10 user who didn't exactly love the phone but made some very well thought out points. Not everyone agreed with him and there was level headed discussions to the pros and cons that he had listed. The thread went maybe 5 or six pages without hostility just mature debate. Everyone also commented how refreshing it was to read and post in such a thread myself included. It was an actual discussion.

This is NOT a thread like that. Not even close.
    It's a shame we can't get more threads like the one I mentioned above and less like this with none of on issues or even a vague mention. (does he even own a Z10 ?) Just flame bait and I'm just as guilty as every one else for feeding this troll.

Man, that other thread was great, wasn't it?

Carry on son, I'm sure your parents will need the computer soon and you'll have to do something else for a while and I'm sorry you didn't enjoy your Z10 as I do and many people do as well. If you ask nicely many MANY people here would be willing to help you.

Posted via CB10
    03-15-13 05:39 PM
    The OP's advice to people is to buy an iPhone or a Samsung?

I don't trust this person.
    xiaohuaxing and ddlax22 like this.
    03-15-13 05:39 PM
    Well when I got it I went to transfer all my info from my Bold 9700 (which I love and never had a problem with in almost 3 years). downloaded Link and followed all steps, nothing, tried for over an hour. Called BB techline, went through steps with tech for over 2 hours, nothing. Went into bellworld where I bought it and spent over an hour with them trying to do it, nothing. went home and played some more then called BB hotline back again (I had a file # now) and spent almost 2 more hours with techs, even had him connect onto my computer with me, nothing. Was transfered to the top tech level and gave him my passwords so he could work his skills. Finally he got me the win!!!!!! Yay!! as BB says, just a few easy steps Few days later i needed to go to my contact list for work, it said "you have no contacts" What???? Went on and off the hub a few times... and a few more.. and finally contacts appeared again.
    Shut my phone off as I went into an errand, came back and phone would not turn back on, no matter what. Had to pull the battery to get it to boot up again and get it on.
    When I get a phone call, it says to "pull down" with arrows, well I can pull down, pull up, pull all over the damn thing, cause it will only answer less than half my calls.
    My keyboard, I simply don't like it. I can't type one text without spelling errors. They say this smartphone learns your typing, I think this thing is learning to irritate me and is just sitting back laughing.
    The reception on my 9700 was way better. way.
    My speaker is horrible. was talking to my dad on it and he said I sounded like I was far away in a tunnel, horrible.
    Won't let me sinc any of my music, photos, vids off my BB link
    So far I am trying to keep an open mind. After 3 years with zero problems on the 9700, it's off to a slow start with the z10.
    I wonder if before signing up for the forum and posting a rant,did you think about using the forum to help yourself to the blackberyr link problem? because it has been mentioned before some got it working no problem some had the problem and got it solved
    and whats the problem with the keyboard? even iphone users are comending this phones keyboard it is the best out there!,if thats your view on the keyboard maybe the q10 is for u,
    with your other problems sounds like u had a faulty device or something because i never had that problem with my contacts disappearing or phone not coming on
    SJC1 likes this.
    03-15-13 05:40 PM
    It sounds like you might have bought a lemon OP. I'd try to switch it out for another.
    SJC1, xiaohuaxing and Blacklatino like this.
    03-15-13 05:41 PM
    This thread can be turned around to be positive. The OP really needs to state facts of the issues he\she was\is having.

In addition, when complaining about issues, it is always nice to bring ideas to the table to solve said issues, not simply complain and complain about them.

So, err, go...
    03-15-13 05:44 PM
    Let go back in time to the Iphone 1.0. No notification area. No skype hardly any apps, no siri, no facetime. I remember it well and lets remember it took years before we got features and stuff on the iphone. I switched from a Iphone back to the Blackberry z10. I waited 3 years for it. I'm very happy with the phone so far. I'm still waiting for skype. I have every app I need except that. I use a smartphone for email phone calls texts and BBM. I love it for email. When I owned iphone 3gs took almost 2 years after till some of my email worked. On the z10 all my emails worked flawlessly finally I did not have to use a gmail to send email out through my normal isp email. Was so happy for that.
    sok2507 and Abrante like this.
    03-15-13 05:44 PM
    Well I'll say it again, relax all. I am indeed a z10 owner, not a troll. and I am a BB user, as I have stated. My z10 experience so far hasn't been as positive as my other BB devise. Not everyone is gonna have such happy fuzzy times, so just calm down.
    And my battery on this, just gets me through the day. I talked to a buddy with a new z10, his battery life is way longer and he's actually using it more than me.
    Novaone likes this.
    03-15-13 05:45 PM
    If your talking about keyboards that will help you correct all your miss spelled words the the iphone is the last phone I would recommend. The auto correct on it is garbage.

CB10- z10
    EsJayDee likes this.
    03-15-13 05:47 PM
231 123 ...