Hi all, bit of an odd one here

We currently run a besx server, today one of our users came in with an issue

Another mail account had added itself to the device, it wasn't done by the user and we certainly didn't add it

I contacted the company who's account it was and they also didn't do anything to this account (they also run a bes)

So somehow another companies bes account had activated itself onto one of our devices, I even sent a test message from the random account and it sent correctly (from the other companies user) but the device kept our IT policy and didn't inherit theirs??

Has anyone ever had this, we came to the conclusion something at RIM must be wrong (device ID duplicated maybe?)

Just a bit worried that if their enterprise accounts can appear elsewhere then maybe ours might be appearing on other users handsets as well!?

Any help or pointers would be great, we don't have any support from RIM so I cant ask them
    03-15-13 11:41 AM
    It sounds like a bug - you might want to give their Business Support Forums a shot.
    03-15-13 03:34 PM