I connected my brand new Z10 to my laptop with blackberry link. First I ve got a message from link saying that it cannot connect with the smartphone giving me the option to restore the device to resolve this problem. I read it the forum that this was a method to get the last update so went find for it. Everything was going fine until the last part of software installation when it was about to finish, I saw the message that blackberry link cannot connect with the device. I looked at my z10 and it didn't boot up, it was with the red blinking light. I ve tried everything at the time and I can't get it to boot up again. There is no solution in bb support. Please heeeeeeelpppppp!!!! I am so frustrated with this issue. I had the same red blinking led problem with my PlayBook. Why didn't blackberry solve this issue before launching the z10?
    03-14-13 10:16 PM
    Wheres the battery level at you figure? I would plug it into the wall for a bit. Might need to do some battery pulls with it plugged in to get it to boot if it's flat lined. Leave it over night. Laptops won't charge the z10 so make sure it's charged up before doing stuff like an Os restore from laptop

Posted via CB10
    03-14-13 10:21 PM
    Thanks, man! I will try this and let you know!
    03-15-13 01:53 PM
    I disagree that laptops do not charge the Z10.

I have a relatively cheap and basic ASUS laptop and it charges my handset regularly when I am staying in a hotel.

Okay in is not as fast but it works.

Posted via CB10
    03-15-13 02:23 PM