I have chatted with T-Mobile's support probably 10 times regarding the Z10.

Each time, I have gotten the same answer of "We do not have that information available to us." No surprise there.

One thing I did notice, however, was that EVERY one of them said that they were excited about the phone and were waiting to get their hands on one too! That's awesome to hear, really!
    bunky1971 and xiaohuaxing like this.
    03-14-13 07:25 PM
    I was in a store recently and asked causally when they would have it. The manager (a woman) answered quickly and definitively, the 25th. After a moments thought she said, but that is not official. We smiled at each other. Take that for what it's worth. She did confirm that some business customers have gotten them.
    ClevelandBB likes this.
    03-15-13 12:08 PM
    Well, the online chat was not loading on my computer, so I called the store. The sales guy just said in a bored tone, it will be sometime at the end of the month. GRRRRR. How aggravating.
    03-15-13 05:51 PM
    I turned in my Nexus 4 (N4) and went back to my MyTouch 4g phone until I can get my hands on the Z10. I was in a local T-Mobile store today to get my sim card activated and a rep from Cleveland confirmed that the phone should be available Tue or Wed. He also said that he has played with it and that it is "Sweet!" Not once did he even hint that I should have held on to my Nexus 4. Needless to say, I'm excited. Btw, I do really like the N4 and if the Z10 does not live up to expectations, I'll won't hesitate to go back to the N4.
    03-16-13 12:41 PM
    I turned in my Nexus 4 (N4) and went back to my MyTouch 4g phone until I can get my hands on the Z10. I was in a local T-Mobile store today to get my sim card activated and a rep from Cleveland confirmed that the phone should be available Tue or Wed. He also said that he has played with it and that it is "Sweet!" Not once did he even hint that I should have held on to my Nexus 4. Needless to say, I'm excited. Btw, I do really like the N4 and if the Z10 does not live up to expectations, I'll won't hesitate to go back to the N4.
    That is good news. This coming Tuesday or Wednesday for regular customers?
    03-16-13 12:56 PM
    03-16-13 01:40 PM
    That is good news. This coming Tuesday or Wednesday for regular customers?
    That was the impression I got but not definitive. The rep told me that there would be a price shake up with most of the current top TM phones. I am hoping the Z10 will be in the $199 range.
    03-16-13 09:24 PM
    That was the impression I got but not definitive. The rep told me that there would be a price shake up with most of the current top TM phones. I am hoping the Z10 will be in the $199 range.
    iv read a good amount of the threads on here and i heard it will most likely be $200 or $250 also give the Z10 a fair chance use it like for a week or two and if u dont like it then return it lol
    03-16-13 10:10 PM
    Awesome! Can not wait to get my hands on it. Thanks for the link
    03-17-13 11:14 PM
    I was told that I will be able to order next week and to check back on Wednesday by an online TMO rep... Lets see how that pans out. No info on price tho..
    03-18-13 04:37 AM
    so next week Monday ?
    03-18-13 09:48 AM
    I just got off a chat with a tmo rep on their website and was given a certain date, March 26, 2013.
    I hope this is true!
    03-18-13 07:08 PM
    not that 24 hours makes much of a difference, but the store by my house told me the 27th is the date they had for releasing it. if it coms out this week, that would be awesome, but i dont see it happening. i love tmo but they need to get their stuff together and get this out. they cant continue to be last to the table.
    03-18-13 08:01 PM
    not that 24 hours makes much of a difference, but the store by my house told me the 27th is the date they had for releasing it. if it coms out this week, that would be awesome, but i dont see it happening. i love tmo but they need to get their stuff together and get this out. they cant continue to be last to the table.
    i agree with this ^ wish it would come out this week but really doubt it
    03-18-13 08:33 PM
    yeah, it reallly bugs me that they say that they are releasing it to businesses but not us. I know there is more money in larger contracts, but how hard would it be to sell them to everyone. it would also get tmo some positive press, something they haven't had in a really long time....
    03-18-13 10:43 PM
    At least they're coming to the table, unlike Sprint, my soon to be ex-carrier.

I think they're also waiting until their new pricing plans and LTE systems are up and running.
    03-18-13 11:52 PM
    well sprint is passing on the z10 as I understand it, in favor of the q10. ot the best idea, but I think that they will get a full touch screen later this year.
    03-19-13 12:09 AM
    I was at the T-Mobile store on Sunday, and I held the dummy unit. Couldn't get any clues about the date to buy the phone... they put my name down on a list to call me. I know I'll find out from CrackBerry sooner than from that list.... the sales guy didn't seem too bright, unfortunately. He looks like the sort of person to lose that list.
    03-19-13 12:34 PM
    I just found out yesterday that i won a Z10 in CrackBerry's birthday contest. I hope it ships soon. I won't have to sign another 2 year contract with T-Mobile to get it even though I plan on staying with them for the long haul. I've been with them since 2003 and have been a BlackBerry owner since my Pearl in 2006.
    03-19-13 02:37 PM
    I was at the T-Mobile store on Sunday, and I held the dummy unit. Couldn't get any clues about the date to buy the phone... they put my name down on a list to call me. I know I'll find out from CrackBerry sooner than from that list.... the sales guy didn't seem too bright, unfortunately. He looks like the sort of person to lose that list.
    I also held the dummy unit, but it was on Saturday... and I had my name put on their list to call. Really didn't expect much, but yesterday the same salesperson called to tell me that the store will be selling them on March 26th. They don't have any pricing yet, oh well.
    03-20-13 08:38 AM
    I just spoke to T-Mobile (onlin chat) and she confirmed the 26th as the day it will be available in stores for pick up.
    Finally!!! a date.
    03-20-13 10:58 AM