I wonder an application which would be native as bbm and the actual version is so far to this. We've been walking for long time. Who's also disappointed??

Edit: I'm now happy with the upgrade!

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by presean; 03-14-13 at 07:34 AM.
    Goglani likes this.
    03-13-13 05:50 PM
    what did you expect exactly??? it was never going to be intergrated with the hub. And frankly id rather it not be.
    habs_fan and gusanbage like this.
    03-13-13 05:54 PM
    Some people are impossible to please...

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 05:54 PM
    I think people quickly forget how new this platform is and relative to other platform launches we are absolutely spoiled by our app selection, especially including sideloads.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 05:56 PM
    Why apps like yahoo messenger are fully integrated? I just would like to know why they mentioned native what do they mean by that?

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 05:57 PM
    How are you disappointed?

I'm having some problems and hoping for updates(stalls and glitches sometimes), but glad it's here!

Hope many more come on board this beast of an OS

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 05:57 PM
    Why apps like yahoo messenger are fully integrated? I just would like to know why they mentioned native what do they mean by that?

Posted via CB10
    Because they are made by RIM aka BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    Goglani and Masahiro like this.
    03-13-13 05:59 PM
    Presean get a life I'm sick and tired of u bunch of cry babies complaining about everything don't u get sick or yourself?

Posted via CB10
    shads77, dbarz, PA David and 7 others like this.
    03-13-13 05:59 PM
    No Z10 here yet, but I've had whatsapp on other phones and removed it pretty quickly. I've found it to be a pig that simply doesn't offer enough to justify its negatives. If the BB10 version is anything like its predecessors, I'd have to agree with the OP -- it just didn't feel very well integrated. My impression was, you know it's an app sitting there running on top of everything else just eating up resources even when it isn't doing anything, unlike BBM that's there when you want it and out of the way when you don't. Can't put my finger on it, but I just flat didn't like it. Luckily I'm not a huge messager, so no skin off my nose.
    shads77 likes this.
    03-13-13 06:02 PM
    Guys don't forget that those #iSheep will laugh at us they will find this to blame BlackBerry image you will see...

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 06:03 PM
    Bob Marley " now you get what you want do you want More?" ....be happy what's app is available at all stop being selfish and take it for what it is an early dinner for starving whatsapp users and another reason for people to join or return to blackberry.

Posted via CB10
    dbarz and trynacu2 like this.
    03-13-13 06:06 PM
    It hasn't even been a day since this app has been released, relax and calm your balls, updates will come.

Wagwan.
    03-13-13 06:09 PM
    Some folks said that an upgrade is already available I hope we will get a lot of improvement next days.

Keep moving

Posted via CB10
    pandapurple likes this.
    03-13-13 06:10 PM
    Tried this app for the first time on any platform and I like it. I just need to get more of my contacts using it...

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 06:12 PM
    I'm loving whatsapp works great in hub and finally can message to my hearts desire all my iPhone friends I've been using it since 430 and have no problems what so ever finally I'm satisfied there are always going to be haters and jealous people who knock it from the get go!!!

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 06:13 PM
    I wonder an application which would be native as bbm and the actual version is so far to this. We've been walking for long time. Who's also disappointed??

Posted via CB10
    Calm down

Posted via CB10 with my Zed 10
    03-13-13 06:14 PM
    Strongly disagree. This app is neat and for a FIRST version does sooo much better than the openWhatsApp. The fact that it isn't integrated with the hub is absolutely fine with me, especially since I'm a heavy user, as it means I don't constantly have to swipe to the side. I really find that annoying with apps like Facebook and the email because I constantly have too many notifications. Like other users have said... I'm sure it'll get integrated soon. so far... absolutely loving it. +1

Posted via CB10
    habs_fan likes this.
    03-13-13 06:15 PM
    Wow.

I for one appreciate the speed and current quality WhatsApp have given the blackberry community.

It's probably one of the only companies that have listened to the requests coming from users to make an app from here.

How long have you been asking Skype, Netflix? Companies who have cash and are in the stock market? Yet we have mere port of Netflix and some unknown time frame commitment from Skype.

Credit to WhatsApp for going native, last I heard there wasn't even going to be an app, glad they u-turned if that's the case.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 06:16 PM
    I'm not a big fan of WhatsApp to start with. It's Ok I suppose but nothing outstandingly better than any other messaging system I've ever used apart from obviously it links people by phone number as opposed to an online account which is its usp. Couldn't believe the amount of people who said they weren't getting the phone because it wasn't available on launch! Talk about throwing the baby out with the bath water. I have installed it Btw because I know a few people who do use it regularly. Can't seem to find anyway of ending or clearing chats at the moment. Perhaps on the next update. At least the WhatsApp regulars have something to play with for now.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 06:18 PM
    Disappointed in what? I'm just glad that the lag is over. I have never made so many typos in my life, until WhatsApp side loaded came along
    The only issue I have is that there is no hub integration and you can't add unknown numbers right then and there by holding down the number

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Kempus; 03-13-13 at 06:45 PM.
    03-13-13 06:18 PM
    I don't use Whatsapp often. I got most of my friends to switch back to bb. I moved on and came back to BlackBerry with the launch of bb10. Lots of my old bbm buddies are coming back. I'm happy with Whatsapp its never going to replace bbm especially bbm on BlackBerry 10.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 06:21 PM
    Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 06:32 PM
    2 weeks ago. I can't wait for whatsapp I like the side load but really can't wait for whatsapp. I hate the fact I xant see contacts but oh well I can't wait for native app

When whatsapp comes out with all these features still we are complaining.

Oh well........

P.s I love whatsapp it does what it's suppose to. I can't think of a single think it's missing.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 06:41 PM
    I'm feeling alone behind y all so happy with it. :-( So I should be happy with this?

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 06:46 PM
    So how do you end a chat then?

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 06:47 PM
81 123 ...