As a huge fan of BlackBerry, yes a bigger fan than Kevin. I know hard to believe.

However, I would like to know if anyone in the Crackberry nation if there is an app on BlackBerry 10, that it's like the Jawbone Up, Fit Bit or Nike Fuel app? Don't make me buy Ipod Touch and get the apps.

Thanks a bunch.

Dennis
    DanielLui1 likes this.
    03-13-13 01:12 PM
    Nothing official and nothing that connects to these devices - they're probably waiting for enough consumer buy-in to BB10. However, check out Sports Tracker for a nice workout tracking app.

BlackBerry World - Sports Tracker
    03-13-13 01:20 PM
    Unfortunately BlackBerry 10 is just too young to have anything of the sort, which is a shame because I've been seriously considering buying something similar lately. I guess the first company to get an app of the sort on BlackBerry 10 will get my money!

Having said that, Sports Tracker does look nice, but I'd really prefer to have something along the lines of a Fitbit. You may want to consider emailing them to ask about BlackBerry 10 - I'm going to do that right now.
    DanielLui1 likes this.
    03-13-13 01:24 PM
    I use a Fitbit. The full website works fine in the z10 browser.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 01:59 PM
    The website may be working fine in the Z10's browser but it's a bit of an inconvenience to always have to use the browser to access the site to sync the data from your Fitbit with your Fitbit account.
    03-27-13 04:25 PM
    I highly doubt Nike will bring an app too BlackBerry 10. I sent FitBit a message on their Facebook page, but haven't heard anything back from them. MyFitnessPal came out and said that they are not going to support BB10 or its users with an app. I'm also waiting to hear from Endomondo.

I have the FitBit app on my PlayBook but it's not as functional. I loved using MyFitnessPal and Endomondo on my older BlackBerry devices. If they cared to take the time to make a native app with Cascades, I'm positive they would be awesome!

Posted via CB10
    03-27-13 07:35 PM
    Forgot to mention, but FitBit got back to me after I emailed them. They said they have no plans for BlackBerry 10 at the moment, but mention that a number of their users have successfully sideloaded the FitBit app to their Z10's. Maybe if we send some more emails their way, they'll change their minds!
    Serkle K likes this.
    03-27-13 07:58 PM
    I have been a BB user since release and now the Z10 has been released in Australia I'm also pushing for an App.
    03-29-13 07:24 PM
    Really want to switch to Z10 but I love my Jawbone UP. As anyone sideloaded the Jawbone UP Android app successfully? Once that works then I can go back to Blackberry!
    04-04-13 10:47 AM
    04-11-13 09:34 PM
    Oh crud. I bought the nike fuel band already. If I would've known fitbit was sideloadable to the z10 I wouldve waited for the fitbit flex

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 09:53 PM
    I'm waiting on the fitbit Flex myself. Getting the same run around ad every body else with Myfitnesspal.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 02:35 AM
    I would suggest keep emailing them and letting them know there is demand for BB10.

Jawbone: [email protected]
    FitBit: [email protected]
    Nike+ Running: twitter: @NikeSupport

Contact info for them and many others are in my thread below. This is the best way to influence developer support for BB.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ng-out-781831/
    04-12-13 07:12 AM