Warning, do NOT pay cellunlock.net any money. a few weeks back i paid $30 to get a z10 unlock code, it didnt work, i recorded the evidence that it didnt work (along with the imei number shown on my phone). i sent the videos in, no response from them, tried to call them, just goes to voice mail, so i filed a claim with paypal, paypal came back today and told me they decided the case against me because it was intangible good. if you want a code, go to sites like crackberryunlocking, do NOT try cellunlock.net, just scammers
    shupor likes this.
    03-12-13 11:15 PM
    I would just assume that MOST "unlocking" vendors are fraudulent to some degree or another.

After all, if they were a legit business, they wouldn't have to hide in the shadows the way they do.
    03-13-13 01:19 AM
    Unfortunately for this story
    03-13-13 02:37 AM
    We are sorry this, if you look in the forums you will see that we are a trusted seller and have been helping the Crackberry community for over 5 year. Can you please give us your order number so we can have look at it.
    05-29-13 12:15 PM
    I AGREE. don�t use cellunlock.net. I payed 40 usd to unlock my iphone 4s 14 days ago, and NOBODY answered me yet. I try writting them and no response as well, actually y wrote 3 emails and 2 messages on their website. It�s a lack of respect not hearing ANYTHING from them in the past 14 days. i lost my money and had a bad experiencie. The website said that only 1 to 4 days were required. does anyone know what could have happened?
    shupor likes this.
    06-14-13 05:43 PM
    The same thing is happening to me, I ordered 2 unlock codes over a month ago and I have not received any response. I have emailed then about 7 times now and tried calling and it goes straight to voice-mail no matter what option you select ( 1 or 2 ) sales or customer service. I have also tried contacting them through their facebook page and I have not received a reply. I wouldn't go to them for unlock codes since their customer service is so bad.
    07-27-13 12:57 PM
    Has this issue been resolved?

~STV on Z10STL100-3/10.1.0.2025 TMO US
    07-27-13 01:04 PM
    I ordered a unlock code for a Samsung galaxy S3 for $33.00 and it didn't work. Such a disappointment and of course I couldn't prove it if they asked me to. It was from cellunlock.com. I'll never give them my business again, and I'll warn everyone I know who needs unlocking to not risk it! Terrible!

Posted via CB10
    07-29-13 12:37 PM
    I think it is only fair to give the company a chance to resolve the issue, versus bashing them first...

I ordered a unlock code for a Samsung galaxy S3 for $33.00 and it didn't work. Such a disappointment and of course I couldn't prove it if they asked me to. It was from cellunlock.com. I'll never give them my business again, and I'll warn everyone I know who needs unlocking to not risk it! Terrible!

Posted via CB10
    08-02-13 05:46 PM
    interesting is cellunlock being used by crackberry as the crackberrry unlocking service?
    09-04-13 05:30 PM
    I think it is only fair to give the company a chance to resolve the issue, versus bashing them first...
    It took them 2.5 months to reply to the original post! Seems strange to me... I'm also curious if this is who CB uses for unlocking. Anyone know?
    09-04-13 05:38 PM
    09-04-13 06:32 PM
    I knew it wasn't the first time I had heard these claims, haha
    09-04-13 06:59 PM
    CelluNlock is a Canadian Company

Kevin you need to chime in here and solve this mystery of who's service CB is using to unlock phones.
    09-04-13 09:54 PM
    It is the worst experience I've had in online shopping.

Between 1 and 9 November bought about 900 dollars in Unlocks for Iphone. Total to be 9 unlocks Iphone.
    After waiting a month I opened a case with Paypal and they said they had made only 3 unlocks
    and canceled with the rest sending an e-mail.

they would not refund the remaining money around 600 USD. and they put in paypal who they already sent (intangible item) of cellunlock.net told me I would not return my money. just because I opened the case paypal

and Paypal could not do anything because it was an intangible item.

Now I am in the U.S. doing the paperwork to sue them for electronic fraud.

So if you are in the same situation can be added to my claim.
    01-08-14 08:08 PM
    I had many great experiences as well! Just last week ordered Z30 code and got it in 4 hours. The prices are a bit high but other then that they have always provided great service to me. Sorry OP, hope u get this solved.

Posted via CB10
    01-08-14 09:48 PM
    I have also used them multiple times in the past with great luck! Hopefuly you get it settled, OP
    01-09-14 11:09 AM
    I have used these guys for at least 8-9 devices, and always had a awesome experience. Codes usually arrived in 4-5 hours. The prices are a little steep, but other than that I have had no issues. I have only requested BlackBerry unlock codes though and not any other manufacturer so I can't speak to the experience with non-BlackBerry devices

Posted via CB10
    01-09-14 11:36 AM
    I used cellunlock.net too and they said they could not get my code for z30. They said to expect a refund within 7 days.. this was back in October. I have not got a refund yet and have emailed them several times with no reply

Posted via CB10
    01-09-14 11:46 AM