Well I just placed my order for my phone. I am a current iPhone user and enjoy it greatly. I have decided however to give the BB a chance. I will hope that BB have been honest and Skype is coming!

I have always believed in BB but I had a problem with one phone and got turned off by the response of the carrier. At the present time both my wife and I have Verizon iPhones but I want a GSM phone so Z10 is it
    03-12-13 09:12 PM
    Doubt you will regret it and also doubt you will be able to go back to an Iphone! Give it a week! Enjoy the phone

Posted via CB10 powered by BB10
    sugbo likes this.
    03-12-13 09:14 PM
    Welcome to the world of BlackBerry!!

Posted via CB10
    GinetteHuber and sugbo like this.
    03-12-13 09:16 PM
    Welcome to the world of bb! One thing you have to be patient with the developers and their apps...
    03-12-13 09:37 PM
    welcome to BB, you wont be disappointed!
    03-12-13 09:42 PM
    One thing that I've learned is that BlackBerrys aren't for everyone, but, if your personality fits with it, there is nothing better. Welcome aboard, or back, whichever it is. Always glad to have more members of team BlackBerry!
    03-12-13 10:10 PM
    Well I just placed my order for my phone. I am a current iPhone user and enjoy it greatly. I have decided however to give the BB a chance. I will hope that BB have been honest and Skype is coming!

I have always believed in BB but I had a problem with one phone and got turned off by the response of the carrier. At the present time both my wife and I have Verizon iPhones but I want a GSM phone so Z10 is it
    Is this your first ever BB or are you coming back after a stint with the iPhone? If this is your first BB, than it's best to manage your expectations in terms of what you'll be getting. I can't go anywhere these days without people telling me that my Z10 is basically an iPhone based purely on physical appearance. NOTHING COULD BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH!!! I believe CB put up a post a couple of weeks back specifically targeting iPhone users switching to Z10 and what they should expect/look out for (or maybe it was targeted at Android converts?). It-s a good read if you can find it (I'm still trying to find stuff with the new CB.com!) There is a learning curve moving to the BB world... and especially the BB10 OS. How steep that learning curve is will depend on your learning agility, whether you've had any previous BB experience and whether you're tech savvy (I've only had BB phones since 2006 and it only took me 10 minutes to get used to the Z10.. also helped that I own a Playbook).

Either way, enjoy your Z10 when it arrives. It is an absolutely wonderful device... truly the BB that us long-time die hards have been waiting for!
    03-12-13 10:19 PM
    Is this your first ever BB or are you coming back after a stint with the iPhone? If this is your first BB, than it's best to manage your expectations in terms of what you'll be getting. I can't go anywhere these days without people telling me that my Z10 is basically an iPhone based purely on physical appearance. NOTHING COULD BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH!!! I believe CB put up a post a couple of weeks back specifically targeting iPhone users switching to Z10 and what they should expect/look out for (or maybe it was targeted at Android converts?). It-s a good read if you can find it (I'm still trying to find stuff with the new CB.com!) There is a learning curve moving to the BB world... and especially the BB10 OS. How steep that learning curve is will depend on your learning agility, whether you've had any previous BB experience and whether you're tech savvy (I've only had BB phones since 2006 and it only took me 10 minutes to get used to the Z10.. also helped that I own a Playbook).

Either way, enjoy your Z10 when it arrives. It is an absolutely wonderful device... truly the BB that us long-time die hards have been waiting for!
    Here are the links you were referring to:

Thinking of switching from iPhone to BlackBerry 10? Here's what you need to know | CrackBerry.com

Thinking of switching from Android to BlackBerry 10? Here's what you need to know | CrackBerry.com
    danfrancisco likes this.
    03-12-13 10:26 PM
    Welcome back to BBRY! Hope you guys love your Z10 as much as we all do here on CB (I love my Z10) Cheers.
    03-12-13 11:34 PM
    No, this is not my first BB. I started with an 8800 (I think that is right) for both my wife and me, we loved the phones. Then I got the Storm and it was a complete disaster! I ended up paying an ETF, as I could get no longer seem to get support. As a result I left Verizon and went to ATT and my first iPhone 3S. It was a good phone, but I missed BB. I then bought a 9700 which I really loved. My wife then came over to ATT family plan, but insisted I get an iPhone 4 which I did. I then became deeply involved in the Apple ecosystem, and am now the owner of an iPhone 5, an iPad 4, an iPad mini, and a PB Pro. My wife owns an iPhone 4. All on VZW.

I have always loved and cared about RIM, and followed Crackberry regularly. I watched the release with great expectations. I was disappointed and angry with what I saw was hype leading to disappointment. My area only has LTE on VZW so we returned there. My iPhone is unlocked and a world phone.

After reading a number of reviews, and posts I have decided to give BB Z10 a chance. I pre-ordered and am very excited to get a phone which is GSM and apparently does not require frequent battery pulls. I am acting on the promise that Skype is coming!
    03-13-13 12:08 PM
    I have both an iPhone 5 and a BlackBerry Z10. Using the iPhone only for private calls and Skype since I got my hands on my beloved Z10...

Posted via CB10 from Z10
    zeteo likes this.
    03-13-13 12:40 PM