CB 10 1.3 should be ready for download later this afternoon. This is a minor maintenance release. Please post any issues here.

- Spelling Fix!!!
    - Landscape Support
    - Improved Performance, especially when scrolling
    - Improved in-app browser

Bug Fixes:
    - Settings button now disabled if already in settings

Added permissions explanation to BlackBerry World Listing:

Permissions Explained:

BlackBerry Messenger:
    We use this permission so you can invite BBM contacts to dowload the app

Internet:
    We use this permission to enable connectivity with our serves.

Notifications:
    We use this permission to alert you when new content is available.

Shared files:
    We use this permission to write forum attachment downloads to your Downloads folder.
    03-11-13 09:37 AM
    Doesn't say upgrade in blackberry app world

Posted via CB10
    03-11-13 11:40 AM
    I do not have the option to upgrade either. Announcements are made but World does not show!

Posted via CB10
    03-11-13 11:45 AM
    Hope this version works on 10.1.0.xxx
    03-11-13 12:38 PM
    Hope this version works on 10.1.0.xxx
    I don't think it will as it is compiled against the 10.0.10.261 SDK. What device do you run 10.1 on? I can send you a custom .bar file compiled against the 10.1 beta SDK.
    03-11-13 12:49 PM
    I do not have the option to upgrade either. Announcements are made but World does not show!

Posted via CB10
    Try going to the app in BlackBerry world as it said that the update was available then

Posted via CB10
    03-11-13 12:55 PM
    Just got the update and guess what.. It works fine. Thank very informative app

Posted via CB10
    03-11-13 12:55 PM
    Just got the update and guess what.. It works fine. Thank very informative app

Posted via CB10
    Super. I edited a file for this release that someone at BlackBerry pointed out could cause issues in future OS versions, appears to have solved it.
    03-11-13 01:58 PM
    I often have the question mark when there's some images or pictures to be displayed. How can I make them appear and show their content?

Posted via CB10
    03-11-13 03:18 PM
    I've the same problem as the poster above with the question mark.

I also have the last word missing in the forum post title. Doesn't happen on every post though!?

Posted via CB10
    03-11-13 03:25 PM
    CB 10 1.3 should be ready for download later this afternoon. This is a minor maintenance release. Please post any issues here.

- Spelling Fix!!!
    - Landscape Support
    - Improved Performance, especially when scrolling
    - Improved in-app browser

Bug Fixes:
    - Settings button now disabled if already in settings

Added permissions explanation to BlackBerry World Listing:

Permissions Explained:

BlackBerry Messenger:
    We use this permission so you can invite BBM contacts to dowload the app

Internet:
    We use this permission to enable connectivity with our serves.

Notifications:
    We use this permission to alert you when new content is available.

Shared files:
    Shared files are always readable by any app, but we use this permission to write forum attachment downloads to your Downloads folder.
    This app doesn't request Internet access on my z10 is this just PlayBook specific? I also didn't know any app can view my shared files even if I deny the permission, this is worrying as I thought I was protecting these files by denying this?

I also still get problems in the forums area where threads don't load up or it hangs sometimes when I try to post.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-13 01:29 AM
    This app doesn't request Internet access on my z10 is this just PlayBook specific? I also didn't know any app can view my shared files even if I deny the permission, this is worrying as I thought I was protecting these files by denying this?
    Sorry I was incorrect, the app needs shared permission to read and write form the shared folder. Text has been updated.
    03-12-13 02:37 PM

I also have the last word missing in the forum post title. Doesn't happen on every post though!?

Posted via CB10
    I'm glad it's not just me. It seems like when I click on the link and go in, it unbolds the text and shows the final word.

Posted via CB10
    Thamilan_AllStar likes this.
    03-12-13 04:29 PM
    I often have the question mark when there's some images or pictures to be displayed. How can I make them appear and show their content?
    Seems to me like that question mark is always with an embedded video in a post.

I see images fine typically.
    03-12-13 06:31 PM
    @Marcus

I have an issue regarding posting comments on blog articles. I have only been able to replicate once per instance of opening up the CB10 app. When I first open the app and read an article and decide to comment everything seems fine until I hit that post button, the app then informs me to log in before I can post. Then I return to the home screen, swipe down and hit accounts, blue bar at bottom loads then it pulls up my profile, so I am assuming that I'm logged in already (pretty sure the app saves my log on info since it pulls up my profile without having me to log in) any who once my profile shows up and then I go back to the home screen and back ti the article I want to comment on, it works fine after that. This glitch only happens with blog articles, I believe forum threads work without any issues.

Am I doing something wrong or is this part of the authentication process that is glitch in out?

Thanks for the great app by the way!

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 03:23 PM
    Hi

I'm experiencing variable response times particularly when accessing forums via the CB10 1.3 app (same occured with previous versions.)

Threads often doesn't load even if I leave the it open for a 2/3 minutes. All I get is the blue spinning circle. Sometimes it will eventually time-out with "Unable to communicate with the Crackberry server" . I've tested site availability when this happens by launching the website through the Z10 browser. Typically I can navigate to a forum, read first page or so of entries in a thread using the browser. When I switch back to the app and it will still be trying to load.

Sometimes backing out of a thread and reentering solves the problem and load time is only a couple of seconds. The problem can also occur when entering a forum. Never happens on refreshing the Home page, News page, etc.

Using the STL100-1 with latest OS update installed from ZA. Issue occurs via both WIFI and HSDPA. More likely after the start of the U.S./ Canada day than during the course of our workday in South Africa.
    03-13-13 05:30 PM
    Hi

I'm experiencing variable response times particularly when accessing forums via the CB10 1.3 app (same occured with previous versions.)

Threads often doesn't load even if I leave the it open for a 2/3 minutes. All I get is the blue spinning circle. Sometimes it will eventually time-out with "Unable to communicate with the Crackberry server" . I've tested site availability when this happens by launching the website through the Z10 browser. Typically I can navigate to a forum, read first page or so of entries in a thread using the browser. When I switch back to the app and it will still be trying to load.

Sometimes backing out of a thread and reentering solves the problem and load time is only a couple of seconds. The problem can also occur when entering a forum. Never happens on refreshing the Home page, News page, etc.

Using the STL100-1 with latest OS update installed from ZA. Issue occurs via both WIFI and HSDPA. More likely after the start of the U.S./ Canada day than during the course of our workday in South Africa.
    I get this also. Sometimes it helps to close the app or turn wifi off and back on.

Posted via CB10
    03-14-13 01:29 AM
    I am unable to attach pictures from the app. When I click it and select a picture nothing happens. I've logged in and out and also reinstalled the app but still not working.

Posted via CB10 from my Z10
    03-14-13 11:35 PM
    I am unable to attach pictures from the app. When I click it and select a picture nothing happens. I've logged in and out and also reinstalled the app but still not working.

Posted via CB10 from my Z10
    I had this as well previously. Does it have permission to access your shared files?

Posted via CB10
    03-15-13 01:29 AM
    I'm having an issue with 1.3 where the last word in an thread title is missing in the thread list page. E.g. The word "Tracker" was missing on this thread in the list page but shows up now when reading the thread. Once the thread is read and you go back to the list it shows properly.

Posted via CB10
    03-15-13 03:40 AM
    I had this as well previously. Does it have permission to access your shared files?

Posted via CB10
    Thank you this seemed to take care of it - not sure how I overlooked it!
    03-15-13 07:16 AM
    Does anyone know if there is a quick way to get to the bottom of a page so I don't have to scroll for ages?

Posted via CB10
    03-15-13 12:07 PM
    Does anyone know if there is a quick way to get to the bottom of a page so I don't have to scroll for ages?

Posted via CB10
    No shortcut in the existing release.
    03-15-13 12:27 PM
    No shortcut in the existing release.
    Ok thanks, maybe in the next release? It is the z10's fault that I am now so lazy that I can't even be bothered to scroll to the bottom as I am so used to doing things much quicker than I used to such as texting it feels slow to do things normally.

Posted via CB10
    03-15-13 12:34 PM
    Ok thanks, maybe in the next release? It is the z10's fault that I am now so lazy that I can't even be bothered to scroll to the bottom as I am so used to doing things much quicker than I used to such as texting it feels slow to do things normally.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah I can easily add up/down arrows in the action bar as the hub has, but the menu feels pretty crowded already.

You can double tap on the header to scroll up, any suggestions on a short cut to scroll down?
    03-15-13 02:46 PM
114 123 ...