Hi everyone, I'd like to announce the launch of the Workahol app - your daily dose of productivity, helping you manage your notes, lists and expenses � all in one place. Works great on Z10, Q10 and Q5 device models, and is priced $1.99.

The app has its own (offline/on device) database, and is not synced with any other apps or services. Full features bellow screenshots.
    [EDIT: Updated the screenshots and features list to reflect the latest version.]

Workahol: an all-in-one ToDo app for Z10 & Q10-workahol_z1.jpg . Workahol: an all-in-one ToDo app for Z10 & Q10-workahol_z2.jpg

Workahol: an all-in-one ToDo app for Z10 & Q10-workahol_z5.jpg . Workahol: an all-in-one ToDo app for Z10 & Q10-workahol_z6.jpg

Workahol: an all-in-one ToDo app for Z10 & Q10-workahol_z7.jpg . Workahol: an all-in-one ToDo app for Z10 & Q10-workahol_z8.jpg

Workahol: an all-in-one ToDo app for Z10 & Q10-workahol_z9.jpg . Workahol: an all-in-one ToDo app for Z10 & Q10-workahol_z10.jpg

Features:
    - full data backup/restore.
    - manual theme mode: users can switch between day theme and night theme at any time.
    - automatic theme mode: the theme will change automatically depending on current time and date. Changing intervals auto adjust for short winter days and long summer days.
    - intuitive UI with high attention to detail.
    - custom made context menu for quick use.
    - swipe navigation between notes, lists and expenses.
    - share any note/list/expense with your friends via BBM, email, SMS, Twitter and other services.
    - send any note/list/expense to your Remember app.
    - export expense to .csv file (viewable in Excel).
    - set dates for expenses, sort them by date/AZ.
    - set priorities for notes&lists, mark them as 'done', sort by priority/AZ.
    - create list templates.
    - delete checked items inside lists&expenses.
    - current time&date in app header, choose between am/pm or military time format.
    - active frames (for both themes).
    - BBM connected.
    - pick up right where you left off: the Workahol app remembers the last tab and sort you used.
    - pure black backgrounds on the night theme will result in great battery life for Q10 device models.
    - very small file size.
    Proudly built with BlackBerry� WebWorks�, bbUI.js and HTML5.

Workahol: an all-in-one ToDo app for Z10 & Q10-bbw-get-.png

Last edited by berryglowdesigns; 10-09-13 at 04:05 AM.
    cjterminator and SilviaQs like this.
    03-10-13 01:01 PM
    how is this any different than the Built In Remember App?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    berryglowdesigns likes this.
    03-10-13 01:07 PM
    Does it sync with any service like Google calendar and tasks?

Posted via CB10
    03-10-13 08:38 PM
    how is this any different than the Built In Remember App?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Hello, and thank you very much for your question. Apart from the different UI design, there are also some functionality differences between the Remember and Workahol apps, as they have, in my view, slightly different uses.

1. Content structure
    Remember lets you create notes of the following structure: title + block of text.
    Workahol lets you create: notes (title + block of text), lists (title + dynamic list of items), and expenses (title + total field + dynamic list of expenses).
    Feel free to check the screenshots in my first post to get an exact idea. I will make a demo video the app too, following its next update.

2. Content organization
    Remember lets you group your notes by folders and switch views between single note entries or folders. Entries are grouped by 'Today' and 'Completed'. It also uses keywords for notes.
    Workahol lets you switch views between notes, lists or expenses. It does not use keywords.

3. Other features
    Remember lets you add attachments and a due date to your notes.
    Workahol lets you set low/medium/high 'priority' to each note or list, so you can sort them by name or by priority.
    It remembers the last tab (lists/notes/expenses) and sort you used when you last closed the app. So if for instance, you use lists more frequently than notes and expenses (and have the lists view selected when you exit the app) the next time you open it, the lists will get displayed (sorted by the last sort you used).

There are many features planned for Workahol, so expect lots of (all free) updates in time. I will post changelogs with each update to this topic.
    P.S. - if I missed any other features from the Remember app, please correct me. Also, if you have any suggestions or feedback for Workahol, they are very welcome.
    Last edited by berryglowdesigns; 03-11-13 at 06:57 AM.
    AbsoluteT23 likes this.
    03-11-13 06:31 AM
    Does it sync with any service like Google calendar and tasks?

Posted via CB10
    Hi. The app does not sync with any other apps or services in this current version.
    03-11-13 06:32 AM
    Actually this is perfect for my needs I hope it will be good! Might try downloading it later!

Posted via CB10
    03-11-13 06:49 AM
    Updated to v1.0.1 - small bugfixes, enabled decimals in 'expenses' screen.

Currently working on a big feature-packed update, thank you everyone for all the feedback!
    You will see some of your suggestions implemented in the next version
    AbsoluteT23 and nova_8 like this.
    03-15-13 02:40 PM
    Would be cool if most developers cared like you bro and anyone that looks out for his her customers always trying to enhance their product

Posted via CB10
    03-15-13 03:11 PM
    I read your comment and it seems likt it could be better than the current version of Remember, but if. 10.1 gets a bigger update with the Remember app what will happen to your app?
    03-15-13 11:21 PM
    I read your comment and it seems likt it could be better than the current version of Remember, but if. 10.1 gets a bigger update with the Remember app what will happen to your app?
    Well, it's always good to have a lot of apps to choose from.

This one is a passion project for me, and I am now building Workahol v1.1 based on both my personal needs as a user and on the feedback users have been sending in.
    03-16-13 06:49 AM
    Ok i just bought this app but my list is not showing up.
    03-23-13 08:08 PM
    Ok i just bought this app but my list is not showing up.
    Hi. If you're still not getting the list displayed, make sure you select the "Lists" tab from the "Notes/Lists/Expenses" overflow menu.
    (To access that menu tap the far left icon in the actionbar.)
    03-24-13 03:56 PM
    Hi. If you're still not getting the list displayed, make sure you select the "Lists" tab from the "Notes/Lists/Expenses" overflow menu.
    (To access that menu tap the far left icon in the actionbar.)
    Yes I had seen those to the left, and it took me about 3 tries, then I closed out of the app and opened it back up. It started working that time.
    03-25-13 12:33 AM
    Yes I had seen those to the left, and it took me about 3 tries, then I closed out of the app and opened it back up. It started working that time.
    Thanks for reporting this. Please let me know if it happens again
    03-25-13 05:09 AM
    Ok I just purchased it...hope it's what I need such as notes, to do list, grocery list and an expense acct.

Checking it out now, will most definitely share my feedback.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-13 07:54 AM
    The app is a very nice looking platform, but my biggest issues right now is whenever I click to view an item in my list or a note, the cursor automatically appears in the edit mode -- I would like to click on item to display without cursor in edit mode.

Also it would be nice to create multiple list within the list with the check mark options as we complete each item from that particular list.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-13 10:06 AM
    The app is a very nice looking platform, but my biggest issues right now is whenever I click to view an item in my list or a note, the cursor automatically appears in the edit mode -- I would like to click on item to display without cursor in edit mode.

Also it would be nice to create multiple list within the list with the check mark options as we complete each item from that particular list.

Posted via CB10
    Thank you very much for your feedback, and I am very glad you enjoy using the app.

A major update will be coming soon to Workahol so please hang tight! It will bring a new set of app features (including ones from user feedback), a few bug fixes and a revamped UI.
    goodcoffy likes this.
    03-26-13 11:30 AM
    Yaay!

Posted via CB10
    03-26-13 03:24 PM
    I just noticed military time... will this be standard? Hope not would love the 12hr option, and the option to share a list via email or any other means.

This could be one of the best looking as well as productive apps available since there isn't a native note pad or task.

Can't wait for future updates!

Posted via CB10
    03-26-13 05:22 PM
    I just noticed military time... will this be standard? Hope not would love the 12hr option, and the option to share a list via email or any other means.Posted via CB10
    Yes, this is standard now. Thank you for the suggestion!
    Will try making that user-selectable in another update.
    03-27-13 05:02 AM
    I was just reading on the BlackBerry Beta Zone website and someone suggested the option to copy and paste numbers into the phone dialer. So that got me to thinking where that would come in handy. Anyways I just put a phone number into Workahol and noticed that when you select that number you can Open in different apps. I didn't see Open in phone. So is there any way you could allow numbers stored in notes to be selected and open in the phone app so you can call the number? Thanks for all the great work and continuous updates, love a developer that is so involved.
    03-28-13 10:18 PM
    I was just reading on the BlackBerry Beta Zone website and someone suggested the option to copy and paste numbers into the phone dialer. So that got me to thinking where that would come in handy. Anyways I just put a phone number into Workahol and noticed that when you select that number you can Open in different apps. I didn't see Open in phone. So is there any way you could allow numbers stored in notes to be selected and open in the phone app so you can call the number? Thanks for all the great work and continuous updates, love a developer that is so involved.
    Hi there! Yes, that's a great idea for a new feature.

I've tried selecting a written down phone number in a Workahol note, and then in other native apps as well (even the SMS one). The available options in the 'Open in' context menu on my device were just two 3rd party apps. I've also noticed that you can do that when selecting plain text as well.

It sounds more like it could be a functionality that apps can have enabled: to allow text to be 'opened inside' them. I will contact BlackBerryDev and ask if this functionality could also be added to the native Phone app, so we could use it in any app we have.
    03-29-13 06:10 AM
    That's great. Now I have noticed that if I get a phone number in a text or on bbm and I tap on it it'll call the number and if I hold my finger down on it then it brings up the menu for additional options. I have a feeling this is something that would require an OS update but if you could talk to them about it that'll be awesome. I'm going to be recommending this in the beta zone as well. Thanks for all your hard work, it's really appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    AK rahim likes this.
    03-29-13 03:37 PM
    Just thought of another useful feature. I would like to have the ability send notes through the share option built into BB10.

Today at work I had a note on my phone that I needed access to but I wanted to send it to another phone. So being able to bbm, text, email etc a copy of the note would be very handy to me. If you could just long press and then have the side panel pop out with the share option that would be awesome.

I know you are coming out with a major update soon but thought I'd add this idea just in case you didn't have plans to add the feature in an update.

Posted via CB10
    goodcoffy likes this.
    03-29-13 08:37 PM
    Just thought of another useful feature. I would like to have the ability send notes through the share option built into BB10.

Today at work I had a note on my phone that I needed access to but I wanted to send it to another phone. So being able to bbm, text, email etc a copy of the note would be very handy to me. If you could just long press and then have the side panel pop out with the share option that would be awesome.
    Yepp - agree - and from what I have seen in tweets from BlackBerry - the Remember app has just begun it's journey of functions. Lots more to come...

Keep in mind - BB10 is a fresh new OS - new versions with added features will come in updates
    03-29-13 08:48 PM
85 123 ...