Rumors that T-mobile business customers would have the Z10 available to order March 11th were true.

I am very excited to be getting my Z10 from T-mobile Tuesday. My business account contact told me he will ship it for next day delivery on Monday.
    bluetroll likes this.
    03-09-13 08:51 AM
    Lucky...I hope you will post some pictures for us!
    03-09-13 01:47 PM
    So jealous.
    03-09-13 02:12 PM
    enjoy! you will love it!
    03-09-13 04:26 PM
    It turns out yesterday was the first day business customers could preorder the Z10 for delivery late this week or early next week. I decided to evaluate staying with T-mobile versus changing to ATT. He offered an 8% discount on our T-mobile account if we decide to stay. We get a 20% discount from ATT on a national account but their service is more expensive to start although their coverage is better overall. Should decide by tomorrow.

My T-mobile rep can get me a better deal on the Z10 if I wait until after the phone is open for sale rather than just preorder.
    03-12-13 06:03 AM
    It turns out yesterday was the first day business customers could preorder the Z10 for delivery late this week or early next week. I decided to evaluate staying with T-mobile versus changing to ATT. He offered an 8% discount on our T-mobile account if we decide to stay. We get a 20% discount from ATT on a national account but their service is more expensive to start although their coverage is better overall. Should decide by tomorrow.

My T-mobile rep can get me a better deal on the Z10 if I wait until after the phone is open for sale rather than just preorder.
    What is T-Mo having the full retail price of the phone set to? I've $249 on contract, but I'm thinking of just going to full retail and trying to lower the service costs or switch over to the newer value plans.
    03-12-13 09:00 AM
    What is T-Mo having the full retail price of the phone set to? I've $249 on contract, but I'm thinking of just going to full retail and trying to lower the service costs or switch over to the newer value plans.
    I hate the $249 price tag. . .hope that's only for the business accounts. . .(unlikely . . .same crap as when the 9900 came out . . .)
    03-12-13 09:29 AM
    Did you get your order on T-mobile in? I am thinking of moving from AT&T and want to know if I can grab the z10 now for biz
    03-12-13 10:13 AM
    I got quoted upgrade pricing on all our T-Mo accounts (which are available for full upgrade pricing), the price is $279.00 to upgrade! That is just crazy! Somebody better pull their head out of their a** and see that AT&T and Verizon will be launching with the $199.00 price for new line so we might as well just switch all our lines over to one of them.
    03-12-13 10:34 AM