Hi all, i love my z10 of course, but one thing I've noticed which is a fairly big deal, we can't save photos from Facebook to our phone? Or am I missing out a way how? I wanted to get some of my photos to set as my bbm dp but looks like it's not possible?

Cheers

Posted via CB10
    03-09-13 08:49 AM
    Screen capture and edit that's what I find works best

Posted on my Z10
    03-09-13 08:54 AM
    We have developed an app to do that, called Photo Siege. It allows you to save a photo album of you or your friends in 1 single shot.

Please kindly refer to http://forums.crackberry.com/app-ann...photos-779860/
    Last edited by asiayeah; 03-10-13 at 07:01 PM.
    03-10-13 09:09 AM
    Photo Seige would be great if you could save individual pictures instead of a whole album. So I just threw away a buck 99.
    Is there any way of saving down individual pictures from Facebook to the Z10?

@Mikey Gardner - how do you screen capture? I'm a newbee...
    Last edited by SabinaM83; 03-12-13 at 09:32 AM. Reason: needed to add more info
    03-12-13 09:31 AM
    Had the same problem, that I discovered a few weeks ago. The only way I found that is relatively easy is going straight to Facebook's mobile site.

Posted via CB10
    SabinaM83 likes this.
    03-12-13 09:37 AM
    Photo Seige would be great if you could save individual pictures instead of a whole album. So I just threw away a buck 99.

@Mikey Gardner - how do you screen capture? I'm a newbee...
    click on the picture you want, get rid of the likes and comments by touching the picture, and then when it is just the pic by itself, press and hold the volume up and volume down buttons at the same time, and you will hear a click, and the voila, you have a copy of that pic.
    SabinaM83 and 007Storm like this.
    03-12-13 09:46 AM
    click on the picture you want, get rid of the likes and comments by touching the picture, and then when it is just the pic by itself, press and hold the volume up and volume down buttons at the same time, and you will hear a click, and the voila, you have a copy of that pic.
    Came to say exactly this. You beat me to it.
    SabinaM83 likes this.
    03-12-13 09:55 AM
    Yes, Photo Siege currently downloads a whole photo album. You can choose to download either at 920px (Download) or up to 2048px ( Download High Qualities). If new photos are added to an album, it can resume downloads. I would see if we could add a feature to let you download individual photos. Thanks.
    Mommabear02 likes this.
    03-12-13 09:57 AM
    this is a million times better than screen muncher - thanks!!!
    03-12-13 10:03 AM
    this is a million times better than screen muncher - thanks!!!
    You are very welcome
    03-12-13 10:09 AM
    I have a problem getting rid of the comments and likes. i already tried touching the picture just has someone suggested but it aint working. i hope someone can help.
    03-13-13 11:15 PM
    Sorry doesnt work. Any other suggestions?
    03-18-13 09:52 AM
    Sorry doesnt work. Any other suggestions?
    SO you tried to what others said? I doubt it didnt work.. The images you screen shot are saved in the device section & in the pictures folder. Open up facebook & go into a picture. Press Vol + & Vol down at the same time. You will hear a sound & you saved the picture..
    03-18-13 10:39 AM
    Works great, thanx a lot.
    06-10-13 12:48 PM
    But.. what? My Facebook app has a save photo feature..?
    What I do is open a picture and tap and hold on it, it get the option to save.

I dont use facebook that often, so I dont know if its available on 10.0, but I have tried on 2 Zeds running 10.1 and its there. You should try it.
    06-10-13 01:02 PM
    Try the new FB update on BlackBerry world. It just released today

Posted via CB10
    06-10-13 01:22 PM
    I am able to do this but can't seem to find where the photo is stored. It's not in downloads or pictures...and I did get "photo saved" so don't know. Can someone help?

But.. what? My Facebook app has a save photo feature..?
    What I do is open a picture and tap and hold on it, it get the option to save.

I dont use facebook that often, so I dont know if its available on 10.0, but I have tried on 2 Zeds running 10.1 and its there. You should try it.
    08-20-13 04:31 PM
    Have you updated your Photo Siege yet? Since v2.0, you could select single or multiple Facebook photos to download, too.
    10-20-13 09:19 AM