Guys,
    I believe.
    More than ever.
    4 days in deep Africa with my Z10 and I just have to say this: WOAOW.

Hope you'll like the second episode (first is here)
    Sorry only 480p, do not oversize - Full HD to come once I'm back home w/ my cable connection.

All images and videos in this clip have been shot with my BlackBerrry Z10.Editing has been done with BlackBerry 10 Story Maker in 60 minutes during my travel from Amboseli to Monbasa in a local mini-bus. Those who traveled Africa know what it means . Additional time has been spend for some details (30 minutes) once at the hotel.

It is dedicated to you, BlackBerry People, for all the amazing work you've performed, right in the middle of a storm. Hats off.

Disclaimer: This is a personal work for friends and family, not intended for commercial usage. All images and videos (c) 20013 Antoine Bapst - Music (c) 2000 Malik - Paris Derni�re Vol 1.
    Good nite buddies, it's 1:41 am here
    Edit : ROFLOL, so tired I messed the end ... "MM" for "SM" as in Story Maker ... Yes, I'm an amateur
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 03-08-13 at 04:52 PM.
    03-08-13 04:41 PM
    Nice work. I think I need to go to Africa.
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    03-08-13 05:18 PM
    Nice work. I think I need to go to Africa.
    Everyone should go once to Africa ... "the place where human kind is born" being one very sufficient reason
    03-08-13 05:21 PM
    Pretty good video. Wish I could go to Africa. Nice looking family too.
    SirJes and Superfly_FR like this.
    03-09-13 04:54 PM
    Wow, 6 minute videos. On my dev alpha, the Story Maker craps out quickly when the videos are too long. Eagerly awaiting my LE Z10....
    03-09-13 06:59 PM
    Wow, 6 minute videos. On my dev alpha, the Story Maker craps out quickly when the videos are too long. Eagerly awaiting my LE Z10....
    Yup, DA won't hold the work nicely ... lower specs, tweaked/beta Os ... +1 for the LTE
    03-10-13 04:35 AM
    Brilliant stuff, Antoine. Well done and thank you.
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    03-10-13 04:41 AM
    Thank you Superfly for sharing!

I have been in Mozambique, South Africa and Cape Verde islands!!! Fell in love with Mozambique....!!!
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    03-10-13 07:17 AM
    Can I point one thing out Story Maker is not just for Z10 photos, my first story was done with my 9900 photos, soo feel free to load your dslr photos on your Z10 and create something even more awesome!

digitalman101 and Toodeurep like this.
    03-10-13 07:33 AM
    Cool video
    03-10-13 07:37 AM
    Can I point one thing out Story Maker is not just for Z10 photos, my first story was done with my 9900 photos, soo feel free to load your dslr photos on your Z10 and create something even more awesome!

One thing is obvious Eugen; whatever the tools, one can see the photographer eye
    No doubt you got it!
    Thanks for sharing!

(and I believe ++ we really need that story maker section in the forums! )

Posted via CB10
    belfastdispatcher likes this.
    03-10-13 09:05 AM
    Great work guys.

+1 This is a great idea.
    (and I believe ++ we really need that story maker section in the forums! )
    03-10-13 02:35 PM
    I saw your creation Mon Ami, and I was very impressed. I'm glad that you are enjoying your time and making these great videos. Maybe, one of Paris is in the works?
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    03-11-13 08:33 AM
    I saw your creation Mon Ami, and I was very impressed. I'm glad that you are enjoying your time and making these great videos. Maybe, one of Paris is in the works?
    Thanks, good idea for Paris, but it'll be nicer in springs. I'll wait a little

Posted via CB10
    03-11-13 10:21 AM
    Thanks, good idea for Paris, but it'll be nicer in springs. I'll wait a little

Posted via CB10
    I would much appreciate that. Actually, now that you mention it, what if we got a thread going for all international Z10 users to make a SM for their City, country, or even their continent. I'm actually thinking that would be an awesome undertaking.

Heck, I'd even join in once I get my Q10.
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    03-11-13 12:07 PM
    I would much appreciate that. Actually, now that you mention it, what if we got a thread going for all international Z10 users to make a SM for their City, country, or even their continent. I'm actually thinking that would be an awesome undertaking.

Heck, I'd even join in once I get my Q10.
    Great idea! You could fire it here?
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=780225

Posted via CB10
    03-11-13 12:24 PM