Growing more and more impatient everyday. At first I really enjoyed the reviews now I'm just envious. So tired of my iPhone #firstworldproblems
    H_O_Boomaye likes this.
    03-08-13 12:52 AM
    I suspect the phone should be available anytime after March 8th.
    03-08-13 11:50 AM
    I have been close to just saying F it to a z10. Its a miracle that. I havnt just gotten a gs3 already
    jegs2 and robson21 like this.
    03-08-13 01:34 PM
    I have been close to just saying F it to a z10. Its a miracle that. I havnt just gotten a gs3 already
    If you are going to do that, then why not wait for the GS4 which will be announced in a week?
    03-08-13 01:37 PM
    Seriously? The extra week or even three weeks will kill you?

It's a phone. Sometimes, perspective is necessary
    bbaleno likes this.
    03-08-13 02:34 PM
    Yes it is only a phone but for many of us we have been waiting for it for a very long time. So with each rumor proving false over the months our frustration increases. I skipped the BB 7 because of rumors on when the BB 10 would be available. I did not want to be in the middle of a contract when the phone was finally here. At the launch it was stated (or implied) that the carriers would be announcing pre-order dates for the U.S. right away. Now we are one week in to March and still no official dates except for T Mobile's business clients. So you might not understand how many of us are feeling if you have not been along on this long journey.
    ctuffy, H_O_Boomaye and Balti43 like this.
    03-08-13 03:56 PM
    Oh good, another US release date forum...can't get enough of these....

That reminds me, I'm supposed to watching "Groundhog Day" again tonite.
    rjkolo likes this.
    03-08-13 04:21 PM
    I guess what. I mean to say is that the honeymoon is already over for me and I can't even buy a z10 yet.
    03-08-13 04:24 PM
    I wish there were more rumors. I'm excited to see the launch. I assume they are announcing financial results at the end of the month as well. A blow out launch right around the announcement of good sales could really get some excitement.

I'm also excited to see the GS4. I could certainly see a scenario though where the GS4 is not that impressive and its sale is delayed until June or so. That window could really open the floodgates for Blackberry sales.
    03-08-13 04:30 PM
    Yes it is only a phone but for many of us we have been waiting for it for a very long time. So with each rumor proving false over the months our frustration increases. I skipped the BB 7 because of rumors on when the BB 10 would be available. I did not want to be in the middle of a contract when the phone was finally here. At the launch it was stated (or implied) that the carriers would be announcing pre-order dates for the U.S. right away. Now we are one week in to March and still no official dates except for T Mobile's business clients. So you might not understand how many of us are feeling if you have not been along on this long journey.
    I've been right here with you for it. But I also am going by what was actually said: we'll have it before end of march. That was the only commitment made since Jun of last year.

If Apr 1comes along and I still don't have it, well... that's a different story.
    03-08-13 06:41 PM
    I guess what. I mean to say is that the honeymoon is already over for me and I can't even buy a z10 yet.
    Stay the course. No pain: No gain.
    03-08-13 06:49 PM
    Whatever the actual date is it's within two weeks....
    ...The real shame is that there will be no Netflix or google maps on it when it does get here.
    03-08-13 06:53 PM
    Whatever the actual date is it's within two weeks....
    ...The real shame is that there will be no Netflix or google maps on it when it does get here.
    We don't actually KNOW that Google Maps won't be there...

Posted via CB10
    03-08-13 06:56 PM
    I sill think Verizon will be in April
    03-08-13 08:08 PM
    I wish there were more rumors. I'm excited to see the launch. I assume they are announcing financial results at the end of the month as well. A blow out launch right around the announcement of good sales could really get some excitement.

I'm also excited to see the GS4. I could certainly see a scenario though where the GS4 is not that impressive and its sale is delayed until June or so. That window could really open the floodgates for Blackberry sales.
    I doubt people with GS3s are going to run to get the GS4. People with older androids might upgrade to it though.
    03-08-13 09:09 PM
    March 18th or something
    03-08-13 09:34 PM