Hi everyone!

I'm Travis, one of the devs on the Autumn Dynasty team. We've just put up our strategy game on Blackberry World today, so I thought I might share it here! The game is a multi-touch, oriental themed RTS rendered in the style of a Chinese painting-- you can paint your orders onto the battle map for precise control over your armies.

We're hoping to offer everyone a full RTS experience on the phone, so we've included unit training, base building, research and special abilities.

We've been working hard to make Autumn Dynasty a really tactical game: units block and push one another, and a handful of units can defend a pass against a much larger force, so flanking is essential. The different unit types, ie, swordsmen, archers, catapults-- have different abilities: some terrain based actions can turn the tide of battle: you can set forests on fire, trigger avalanches near mountains, or lay ambushes in hills-- different maps favour different styles of play.

We've also added three game modes: a fully scripted grand Story Campaign with unique missions, a Skirmish mode where you can challenge the computer AI in a straight battle, as well as an instant-action Blitz mode. Each of these have four difficulty levels, with achievements to be earned on Scoreloop!
    Plus-- no in app purchases on this one!

Autumn Dynasty - Real Time Strategy-autumn1_small.jpgAutumn Dynasty - Real Time Strategy-autumn2_small.jpg

"For generations, the knowledge of firedust and the legend of the Thousand Sun Weapon has kept the Autumn Empire safe from foreign barbarians. But now the government is weak and her officials corrupt; masked subversives lead the peasants in righteous revolt, threatening to lay bare the secrets of Empire. As civil war threatens to tear the land asunder, will you take up the sword, and stand on mountains to mend the sky?"

Autumn Dynasty - Real Time Strategy-autumn4_small.jpgAutumn Dynasty - Real Time Strategy-autumn7_small.jpg

FEATURES:
    - Full RTS experience: train, construct, research, fight!
    - Paint battle plans directly onto the map!
    - Grand story campaign!
    - Use special abilities to turn the tide of battle!
    - Beautiful, oriental-style painted maps!
    - Hundreds of soldiers fighting onscreen!
    - Scoreloop achievements!

DOWNLOAD:
    BlackBerry World - Autumn Dynasty

We'd love to hear from you if you have any suggestions or feedback!
    You can reach us at:
    https://twitter.com/autumndynasty
    http://www.facebook.com/autumndynasty

Hope you guys might enjoy the game!
    03-07-13 05:25 AM
    Awesome game! Been playing it for an hour. Thanks for bringing it to bb10!
    03-07-13 07:58 AM
    Looks amazing! Can't wait to pick it up!!!
    03-07-13 08:21 AM
    Looks pretty fun! This will be my next game purchase!
    03-07-13 08:23 AM
    wow looks really good, thanks for making this
    03-07-13 10:01 AM
    The games looks awesome! Thanks for supporting BB10! Will buy once I get my hands on a Z10....
    03-07-13 10:56 AM
    After seeing its demo in one of Blackberry events, I was waiting for this game.
    Thanks for releasing it in time. Awesome game.
    03-07-13 11:03 AM
    Just bought the game. Looks really good! Thanks der team!

Written under BB10
    03-07-13 11:24 AM
    Bump cause this game is so good!
    03-07-13 07:02 PM
    Excellent! I've been waiting for this one ever since I saw it previewed on CB

Posted via CB10
    03-07-13 07:07 PM
    Going to go download this right now, love rts games. Thanks for bringing this to BB10.
    03-07-13 07:08 PM
    This game looks like it'll be fun! Can't wait to pick up my Z10 and this will be the first game I download from BBW.
    03-07-13 07:57 PM
    Thanks so much for the support, everyone! we're really looking forward to making more games for BB10!
    !
    03-07-13 09:37 PM
    Looks like you got featured on BlackBerry world, nice job.

Posted via CB10
    03-08-13 01:49 PM
    Any plans for a multiplayer mode?
    03-08-13 03:42 PM
    Thanks so much for the support, everyone! we're really looking forward to making more games for BB10!
    !
    Just curious: do you have any other titles on other platforms? If so, any idea which you're intending to bring over next?

Posted via CB10
    03-10-13 06:20 PM
    Having seen this in Amsterdam I can tell you it's a super slick game

Posted via CB10
    03-11-13 07:22 AM
    This does look like a great game. No Z10 for me yet

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 on Verizon Wireless.
    BlackBerry By Choice!
    03-11-13 07:39 AM
    Any plans for a multiplayer mode?
    We're examining the API, but not quite so soon. We're looking to grow the player community sufficiently large to set up the player matchmaking servers and all.
    03-21-13 01:03 AM
    We're examining the API, but not quite so soon. We're looking to grow the player community sufficiently large to set up the player matchmaking servers and all.
    That sounds excellent. Cross platform (if you can) would be an excellent addition as well.
    03-21-13 11:14 AM
    It’s been some time now since the launch of Autumn Dynasty on Blackberry World and we’re happy to announce that WE’RE BEING FEATURED, again! This would not have been possible without all that positive feedback from everyone!

The team is euphoric and so we’re sharing our love for you guys–we’re releasing a content patch that unlocks 3 new scenarios; and that includes fixes for the bugs that you guys have pointed out. These are the new scenarios: Chu-Han Contention, Winter Passing, and Eternal Circle. Do tell us which maps you like (or dislike ╥.╥) through our forums or the Touch Dimensions site—this will help us design better more popular maps in the future!

At the same time, the app will undergo a price drop to USD 2.99 (that’s 40%) from 4th to 11th July 2013 – this will be a great time to grab the game if you don’t already have it.

As mentioned by ITSAJ, we're hoping that this exposure may get more people on Z10 to get the game. We might be able to set up a multiplayer server if there are enough people playing.

Gotta the love the dev relations team.
    07-03-13 10:29 PM