Hi,

I was wondering if anyone is experiencing their keyboard freezing after trying to respond to an email on their z10? After I try to respond to an incoming email from my school's email address, the whole keyboard freezes. I won't be able to type anything in and would have to restart the whole phone again! I hope someone can help.

Thanks
    03-06-13 04:54 PM
    During the month of using the BlackBerry Z10 I cannot recall experiencing anything remotely similar to your situation. How often does that keyboard freeze occur?

Posted via CB10 on the BlackBerry Z10
    03-06-13 06:22 PM
    Yup its been discussed a few times In many threads with no known fix. I love this device and this is the only issue I have regularly. And it's only fixed with a reboot. I'm really hoping for a fix on this too.

I've contacted some people at rim but I'm not even able to reproduce to send them error logs. Happens to me alot with Gmail though.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 Oreo
    03-06-13 08:45 PM
    Had the same problem. Did you change the auto signature for this account? I had and I fixed this problem by adding a blank line before the first line of text. Don't ask me why but but fixed it for me.

Posted via CB10
    03-06-13 08:51 PM
    At this pt im willing to try anything. Thx for the tip I'll give it a whirl.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 Oreo
    03-06-13 09:06 PM
    Hi Pentarus,

I actually have the signature disabled. It only happens when using my school email to reply to someone. I hope this is fixed soon!

I did a search on the problem, but could not find any forums on this, so I decided to make a new one. Sorry if it has already been posted.
    03-06-13 10:00 PM