I used own the blackberry curve 9300 but I recently upgraded to the blackberry bold 9900. My emails used to show up fine on the curve but now on the bold they aren't showing on some. It just shows white. What's going wrong here? I hate that I can't see my emails. Please help if you can!!
    03-06-13 12:31 AM
    Only one suggestion.. just update your OS with latest version. Your problem get solved. I was suffering from with same problem in my blackberry too. Hope that you will get solution of your problem without spending money.
    03-06-13 01:15 AM
    Only one suggestion.. just update your OS with latest version. Your problem get solved. I was suffering from with same problem in my blackberry too. Hope that you will get solution of your problem without spending money.
    My phone has the most current OS. It's frustrating because this phone is supposed to be better than the curve but yet I'm having problems with it.
    03-06-13 01:28 AM
    My phone has the most current OS. It's frustrating because this phone is supposed to be better than the curve but yet I'm having problems with it.
    Okay.. but what you are doing is complaining a generic statement due to user error. My 9930 works just fine... be more specific on what the issue is, "email isn't Working" Is not specific enough to get help or a proper answer.

Did you try deleting the account and putting it back in? Does it seem that all of the accounts that aren't working happen to be a specific provider e.g. Yahoo, Google, etc.? If you click the BlackBerry button and click "Get Images" of "Get Plain Text" does anything come up? Have you tried searching the forums on this issue? Just give as much info as possible if you need help. "They don't show up, I just see white" isn't very helpful.

Posted via CB10
    03-06-13 07:41 AM
    It sounds like it might have to do with html emails, do you know how to change those settings?

Posted via CB10 from my Z
    03-06-13 07:44 AM
    I recieve a lot of sale emails such as Abercrombie, Victoria Secret, and Hollister. None of those will show anything. It just shows white. I have tried the get images. Nothing still happens. On my curve all those showed with no problem. What I'm asking is there anything different on the bold that would stop those type of emails from showing? Regular emails from people I know, show fine.
    03-06-13 08:27 PM
    Are you talking about the get images option in the menu? If so, yes. But it doesn't work either. I don't know of anything else.
    03-06-13 11:35 PM