I had my friends bday today and he got his best bday surprise ever.

We got a cake and started the celebration. I got my z10 out and started clicking pics and took a small video too. While my friends were busy celebrating I went inside my room and quickly started editing pics and did a small movie using the story maker. I came out and connected my z10 to my 42 inch tv and started playing the video. Guess what my friends liked it so much they were amazed with the video. They started asking when did you make a video so soon. It took me just 10 minutes to make that video. My friends who were blackberry haters now started praising the new blackberry z10.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-13 10:23 PM
    When I saw this feature, I was super stoked. I can't wait to try it out. I love making things like that, especially when I have a 3 year old so it is nice to keep memories that way.
    vivekkumarj likes this.
    03-05-13 10:26 PM
    Creating the movie can be slow if you have alot of pictures and videos. It also takes up alot of space. Recommend you to get a large sd card.
    One thing I don't like is the audio from video is overwritten by the sound track. Wish there was an option to disable soundtrack when playing the video.
    03-05-13 11:25 PM
    It's a nice feature to have...i haven't tried it out yet, but will definitely give it a go!
    03-05-13 11:29 PM