Hi everyone,
    I am a developer of BlackBerry, and there is an app named T-Virus Is Ready on App World, wrote by me.
    As you can see, its rating is very high, but I want it be more awesome in the next version which coming soon.

The problem is, I can't find suitable sound clip for Low Battery Alert, that is, a sound clip be played when the battery drops to a certin level.
    Maybe a sound like "Low power, system unstable now" is good, but I can't find that. Since English is not my native language, it's hard for me to record it by myself.

May anyone can help me? Just record a sound clip and send to me([email protected]), will be much appreciated, and I will offer you this app for FREE.

FYI:
    T-Virus Is Ready! a COOL battery charging screensaver
    http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/136723/
    03-05-13 10:03 PM
    eh, seems not....
    03-10-13 07:29 PM
    I have purchased the app, and love it
    Been looking through all of the RE sound bites I can kind and nothing really fits
    There is a "Low Power" sound clip from the old Red Alert 3 video game, maybe you could substitute that.
    cloverappz likes this.
    03-11-13 12:21 PM
    Hi DaFoxGrey, thanks a lot for the tip, and the purchase too.
    Yes, it seems there is a Low Power sound when power supply not enough in Red Alert, I'll try it, if it's suitable, you can hear it in the update which will come soon.

and, if you want try the new version now, just send me an email([email protected]), tell me your PIN and handheld type(such as Bold 9780) , I will glad to send the .cod file to you.
    DaFoxGrey likes this.
    03-12-13 08:02 AM