I need to remove a repeating series of calendar items that are no longer pertinent. Can't figure out how.
    03-02-13 04:51 PM
    I need to remove a repeating series of calendar items that are no longer pertinent. Can't figure out how.
    Long press the event and tap on delete button that pops up on the bottom right corner. If it's a re occurring event it will ask if you want to delete the series or this occurance only.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-13 05:02 PM
    Can anyone advise on how we set calender event on the lock screen?

Posted via CB10
    03-03-13 09:36 AM
    Can anyone advise on how we set calender event on the lock screen?

Posted via CB10
    Sorry, not sure what you mean. The next event shows by default as far as I can tell.

Posted via CB10
    hindsketchup238 likes this.
    03-03-13 10:47 AM
    I have several events that show up again and again and again, despite me removing them, everytime I reboot my Z10. Farquin' irritating. Any idea how to permanently get rid of them, or why the events keep re-appearing? It is from the local calendar, not one that is synch'd (I use GMail)
    03-18-13 06:12 AM
    Speaking of which is there a way to disable the local calender? And set a default calender

Mike posted via CB10
    03-18-13 06:24 AM
    Speaking of which is there a way to disable the local calender? And set a default calender

Mike posted via CB10
    This, I reckon, would sort my problem out. It annoys me so much I am tempted to security wipe my device and start over again
    03-18-13 11:35 AM
    I have an Outlook.com calendar, created because Gmail wouldn't sync with the Z10. The Gmail one being set up because they'd ditched usb syncing. No amount of deleting on the handset has any effect - the events all come back. In duplicate too. Grrrr!
    03-18-13 11:47 AM
    You set the default calendar under settings, accounts. Hit the defaults button at the vote on and select the one you want to use.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-13 12:38 PM
    I see this outlook.com as an alternative to GMail being mentioned all the time. If it really does solve the duplication issue than maybe I should have a proper look.

Mind you, my duplicate is not from GMail, so maybe I don't need to.
    03-19-13 04:44 AM
    Long press the event and tap on delete button that pops up on the bottom right corner. If it's a re occurring event it will ask if you want to delete the series or this occurance only.

Posted via CB10
    Ive tried this, it didnt work. It just keeps showing on the hub

Posted via CB10
    03-19-13 04:50 AM
    The whole thing is some Kafkaesque nightmare. They launch a product that removed one of the best, most intuitive things about their system - syncing to Outlook. So to get round that, I, the poor customer, had to set up a whole new account on Gmail. And export all my contacts, calendar - but of course, not memos or tasks - to that. Then the flipping Gmail calendar doesn't sync and we go through days of trying to resolve that. Then someone suggests that outlook.com is the answer to calendar problems, so I set up an account there and import all calendar items to that. But guess what, all anniversary items are now in triplicate and I apparently don't have permission to delete entries on outlook.com - and deleting them from the phone doesn't have any effect. This isn't a business tool, it's a disgrace.
    03-19-13 06:10 AM