did any one got the update in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for Black berry z10, or not i guess we will be the last one to get the update in this region btw do any one have any idea what is the roadmap for there os updates how do RIM a.k.a Blackberry roll out there updates coz in the current my battery is draining fast i hope that we will see the update any ways if any one have any update share it please . Thanks in advance
    03-02-13 11:02 AM
    What version are you on now? I'm assuming you have the STL 100-1.
    03-02-13 11:06 AM
    No update in Qatar either. Z10STL100-1/10.0.9.2372

Posted via CB10
    03-02-13 11:07 AM
    We are allowed only to dream about it! With our network providers controlling these updates OTA we can kiss our phones good bye. I'm sure if any of you called them now they will simply have no idea what are you talking about

Posted via CB10
    03-02-13 11:15 AM
    No update here in Bahrain as well. Those stupid carriers must do something or they will really start to lose their customers.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-13 12:04 PM
    global roll out takes time my friends, we will get it eventually. Have patience.
    03-02-13 12:11 PM
    global roll out takes time my friends, we will get it eventually. Have patience.
    I love this (eventually) it can be after a min and it can be after a year from now .

Posted via CB10
    03-02-13 12:14 PM
    UAE hasn't gotten it yet, that's if they ever get IT LOL
    03-02-13 12:15 PM
    well, trust me it wont be much late. android updates for bahrain/ksa usually come 4-5 months late.
    03-02-13 12:16 PM
    well, trust me it wont be much late. android updates for bahrain/ksa usually come 4-5 months late.
    You kidding right? You want us to wait 4-5 months!!?

By the way, droid and iphone their updates comes automatically and nothing got to do with carriers, Blackberry in the other hand now pushing their updates through the carrier. So sleep on it.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-13 12:22 PM
    Are you even serious you are gonna wait 4 or 5 months for an update?

Posted via CB10
    03-02-13 12:45 PM
    I remember only getting one update for the Bold 9900 in Leb. The PlayBook was awesome because updates were usually simultaneous world wide. I don't want to depend on Middle East carriers for Updates.
    They should be rolled out to everyone in close time frames

Posted via CB10
    03-02-13 12:51 PM
    I remember only getting one update for the Bold 9900 in Leb. The PlayBook was awesome because updates were usually simultaneous world wide. I don't want to depend on Middle East carriers for Updates.
    They should be rolled out to everyone in close time frames

Posted via CB10
    You know what, I don't even think that they know that they have to appeove it they are thinking oh yah we are a big shots we are getting the latest oh yah.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-13 01:24 PM
    I'm sick of waiting this sh!t of middle east carriers to approve the damn OS update !!
    03-02-13 01:30 PM
    Lol you guys are funny, some UK users haven't even got the update...only Vodafone users so far and spare a thought for the Americans who haven't even got the Z10 yet.

So cut the whining, you will get the updates sooner or later.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-13 01:57 PM
    Lol you guys are funny, some UK users haven't even got the update...only Vodafone users so far and spare a thought for the Americans who haven't even got the Z10 yet.

So cut the whining, you will get the updates sooner or later.

Posted via CB10
    We are not whining about now, we are whining on what will happen to us on the ling run, the sooner or later for your country is not the same in our country. Our soon mean couple of months and later mean dream about it.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-13 02:04 PM
    U can update ur device if it is unlocked by using ur browser. Go to Blackberry site then check for updates. Make sure u remove ur simcard first and boot up. Then the update will pop up and upgrade ur OS to .10.85. It only took me 10 minutes. BTW my fone is an unlocked FIDO. Hope this helps. The OS upgrade is amazing. Am using it here in the US.

did any one got the update in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for Black berry z10, or not i guess we will be the last one to get the update in this region btw do any one have any idea what is the roadmap for there os updates how do RIM a.k.a Blackberry roll out there updates coz in the current my battery is draining fast i hope that we will see the update any ways if any one have any update share it please . Thanks in advance
    03-02-13 02:16 PM
    U can update ur device if it is unlocked by using ur browser. Go to Blackberry site then check for updates. Make sure u remove ur simcard first and boot up. Then the update will pop up and upgrade ur OS to .10.85. It only took me 10 minutes. BTW my fone is an unlocked FIDO. Hope this helps. The OS upgrade is amazing. Am using it here in the US.
    Thank your help, but that did not worked for us also. Our units are STL100-1 yours I believe is STL100-3

Posted via CB10
    03-02-13 02:20 PM
    Can you post the exact link, I have gone through the blackberry website and couldn't find it there.
    Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-13 02:42 PM
    03-02-13 02:46 PM
    Can you post the exact link, I have gone through the blackberry website and couldn't find it there.
    Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    Hi, you will find the link below, but you will just waste your time as I already tried it and no joy.

http://us.blackberry.com/software/sm...martphone.html

Posted via CB10
    03-02-13 02:47 PM
    Make sure ur using IE as ur browser because if not, u won't see the "check update" button.
    03-02-13 02:49 PM
    All this time I thought you'll were referring to the phone browser. Will try it in the morning then. Very annoyed with some of the bugs on the phone so far. Did 2 complete wipes but hasn't helped. Hope this update pops up....

Posted via CB10
    03-02-13 03:00 PM
    All this time I thought you'll were referring to the phone browser. Will try it in the morning then. Very annoyed with some of the bugs on the phone so far. Did 2 complete wipes but hasn't helped. Hope this update pops up....

Posted via CB10
    If your phone is STL100-1 nothing will happen, it will just update your phone with the same current one that you are using currently, you will not get 10.0.10.85

Posted via CB10
    03-02-13 03:03 PM
    We are not whining about now, we are whining on what will happen to us on the ling run, the sooner or later for your country is not the same in our country. Our soon mean couple of months and later mean dream about it.

Posted via CB10
    What he said is about damn right. You don't even know how this region even works here.
    03-02-13 03:18 PM
34 12