I'm sure somebody else has already discovered this, but seeing as I didn't see mention of it in my brief search, I decided to put it up myself.
    If you've got multiple pages of apps and you're anywhere in them BUT the first page of apps (and Hub) this gesture will work.
    What you do is swipe up from the bottom, like you would in a regular Peek gesture, but, instead of then pulling to the right to peek into the Hub, you pull to the left - where you will immediately be pulled back to your first page of apps.
    Not sure how useful that is, but it seemed interesting enough when I found it to share.

Note: After some more playing around with it, I discovered that if you have open Active Frames, when you use this reverse Peek gesture, instead of being pulled back to the first page of apps, you are brought back to the Active Frames (and yes, unlike above, this gesture will also work from the first page of apps as well - though, a simple swipe to the right would be a lot easier and faster, even if it's not as fun.)

For anyone else who's playing around with their Z10 trying to find other things of this nature (aka Easter Eggs), happy hunting!
    03-01-13 02:25 PM
    Ya, i think it was a good choice on BBRYs' part on making this as you get so used to exiting everything with that one gesture.
    03-02-13 12:48 AM
    Swiping left does nothing in this case because it's just the standard bottom up jester. The transition is making you think going left matters.
    03-02-13 12:54 AM
    Ya, I just figured that out this morning. It's kind of a buzz kill, but you're right. The swiping left is not important. Simply swiping up from the bottom bezel is enough to get the job done. But while we're on the subject, it'd be pretty sweet if the implemented some sort of shortcut or command for this gesture in a future update. One can dream.......
    03-02-13 08:59 AM