So I've run into the issue where every single birthday on my Z10 is duplicated. A key point is that this happened *after* I switched out my original black Z10 for a white one. I did a device transfer using Link. Everything else is running fine except for this calendar issue. At first I thought it might be due to duplicate birthdays in linked contact profiles but I no longer think this is the case because:

1) All birthdays disappear from the calendar when I hide the 'facebook' calendar.
    2) There are duplicate birthday entries for contacts with only one profile in my contact list.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? If so, were you able to resolve it?
    03-01-13 01:42 PM
    I've noticed Facebook birthdays are listed as being a day before they are, despite it being the right date on Facebook itself!
    03-01-13 01:46 PM
    I've noticed Facebook birthdays are listed as being a day before they are, despite it being the right date on Facebook itself!
    I've seen that happen before but only for one birthday. That was my own, on someone else's Z10. The birthdays on my phone seem to all be correct thus far, but I've only checked a few.
    03-01-13 01:53 PM
    This has happened to me. I swapped my Verizon white Z10 for a black T-Mo Z10. I used the device switch on BlackBerry Link.
    2 BDay entries for every FB friend... annoying...

Did you ever figure out how to resolve it?
    04-05-13 10:11 PM
    No I haven't. The issue seems to result from using the device switch process. I have been hoping that a software update would fix this but it may be that I need to reset my phone.
    04-06-13 07:02 PM
    No I haven't. The issue seems to result from using the device switch process. I have been hoping that a software update would fix this but it may be that I need to reset my phone.
    ScwB,
    I got on the BlackBerry forums for this issue. For me the answer was to delete my Facebook account and then re-add it. Now I only have one birthday per FB contact. Success!
    04-07-13 01:17 AM
    I just did the same. Wish I had seen your post earlier so I could have fixed the issue sooner. Oh well, I'm glad it's working correctly now.

Posted via CB10
    04-17-13 01:14 PM
    I just disable the sync events and re-enable it. Worked for me, took about a few seconds to do
    06-14-14 08:17 PM