Prior to the 10.0.10.85 update, I had calls in my hub disabled. After the update, calls started to reappear in my hub. That's okay, I thought i go back into the hub management and disable it again but it was already set to off. I had to toggle it on and off again to get rid of call logs in my hub.

Posted via CB10
    02-28-13 07:13 PM
    I found a couple small bugs too since the update.

1. BlackBerry World on the home screen: If you're on the BlackBerry World home screen and you scroll all the way down then back up, you'll find that the carousel of featured apps at the very top aren't properly transitioning from one to the other. Very minor

2. Some websites and the settings menu: For some reason seem a little choppy when you scroll up and down when in them. Again, nothing too serious

Posted via CB10
    oddboy likes this.
    02-28-13 07:42 PM
    I found a couple small bugs too since the update.

1. BlackBerry World on the home screen: If you're on the BlackBerry World home screen and you scroll all the way down then back up, you'll find that the carousel of featured apps at the very top aren't properly transitioning from one to the other. Very minor

2. Some websites and the settings menu: For some reason seem a little choppy when you scroll up and down when in them. Again, nothing too serious

Posted via CB10
    confirmed that I can replicate #1. #2 probably due to heavy flash content
    02-28-13 08:10 PM
    Oh and...
    3. Contacts App: Seems to have a mind of its own.

A) It just deleted two email addresses for no reason when I was editing the contact details of the contact associated with them.

B) It also refuses to allow me to make contact name changes - I input the name change, hit save and the desired change doesn't save (it seems to revert back to the contact's twitter name every time. Seriously annoying...)

Posted via CB10
    02-28-13 08:12 PM
    Oh and...
    3. Contacts App: Seems to have a mind of its own.

A) It just deleted two email addresses for no reason when I was editing the contact details of the contact associated with them.

B) It also refuses to allow me to make contact name changes - I input the name change, hit save and the desired change doesn't save (it seems to revert back to the contact's twitter name every time. Seriously annoying...)

Posted via CB10
    B) my names refuse to change as well. it's very annoying. Before the update it would allow the name change, but it would then revert back to the Facebook name every time that person would call. BLACKBERRY CANNOT RELEASE WITH THESE KIND OF BUGS. These are core functions and they should work flawlessly.

Posted via CB10
    02-28-13 09:44 PM
    I have the renaming issue as well.

To work around it I'd create a new contact (using the same name), filling in only the name, and then I linked the contact that wasn't letting me rename it. It's a hassle, but it works.

Posted via CB10
    koolrosh likes this.
    02-28-13 10:14 PM
    Lol... Same old rim. Just new packaging ...
    03-01-13 12:36 AM
    Lol... Same old rim. Just new packaging ...
    Oh give it rest already. This was just the first update, and it did fix a large number of issues. Many of those issues being fixed this soon surprised a lot of people too.

Did you, or anyone else for that matter, expect EVERY single issue to be fixed in the very first update?

Have you ever seen ANY update for any smartphone, or pretty much any application, or game, or etc etc, that gets everything fixed all at once?
    arfin and cjcampbell like this.
    03-01-13 01:06 AM
    The Z10 Is an amazing phone. Top notch. Works great. No issues so far.
    03-03-13 07:13 PM
    Oh give it rest already. This was just the first update, and it did fix a large number of issues. Many of those issues being fixed this soon surprised a lot of people too.

Did you, or anyone else for that matter, expect EVERY single issue to be fixed in the very first update?

Have you ever seen ANY update for any smartphone, or pretty much any application, or game, or etc etc, that gets everything fixed all at once?
    Good point and they even break something else that use to work while fixing things in other OS's.
    03-03-13 07:35 PM