I am one of those spoiled, entitled Americans that didn't get to buy a BB10 yet- and everyday I click on the home page of Crackberry and all I see is update for Z10- Bedside mode for Z10- this game for Z10- that app for Z10. I am crying here!!!! Please use your powers and get the info we need to at least KNOW when it is coming for us. I go to sleep thinking about it and wake up thinking about it. I talk about it all day- everyday -so much so that I see people avoiding me. So now I go shopping and strike up conversations with strangers and somehow get around to talking about the Z10. I need this phone ..............put me out of my misery Verizon (or whatever carrier is getting it first here)- I will switch!!!
    So Kevin............give Thor a call and get back to me please!!!!!!!!!!!
    BBNation, bb624, Rello and 7 others like this.
    02-28-13 06:08 PM
    hehehehe.....let me know how this works out for ya.....might try your strategy....update's been released that fixed some issues, so......
    maddie1128 likes this.
    02-28-13 06:16 PM
    I called Kev and he told me Thor said for you to wait. His exact words were "suck it up buttercup", again, his words, not mine. He then went on to say that the Z10 is THE BEST PHONE EVER!!! Seriously.

I got mine yesterday and as much as I loved my 9900, I cannot picture me ever going back to it. The Z10 is so buttery smooth, it's utterly delicious.
    02-28-13 06:28 PM
    I gather that the update the OP craves is the official Verizon release date for Z10?? Maybe a title correction would clarify the situation....
    02-28-13 06:30 PM
    I called Kev and he told me Thor said for you to wait. His exact words were "suck it up buttercup", again, his words, not mine. He then went on to say that the Z10 is THE BEST PHONE EVER!!! Seriously.

I got mine yesterday and as much as I loved my 9900, I cannot picture me ever going back to it. The Z10 is so buttery smooth, it's utterly delicious.
    OMG... you're mean.
    meltbox360, maddie1128 and JWWDUKE like this.
    02-28-13 06:31 PM
    With all the rumors around for release there is concrete evidence of the impending release. I recently have made friends with a manager of a Verizon store, He said the training and demo devices will be in within 2 weeks. He is calling me to come check it out when this happens. I will take a picture as well.

He said March 28th is the date as of now and he will be contacting me with more news as he gets it.

Hope this helps a bit.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 on Verizon Wireless.
    BlackBerry By Choice!
    02-28-13 06:32 PM
    Well BB tweeted "a few short weeks" so probably end of march
    02-28-13 06:33 PM
    You remind me so much about me 2 weeks ago. I was going crazy waiting until feb 5th knowing somewhere around the world it was already released. It made it even worst knowing that my order got screwed up and I had to wait one more week. I became crazy until it finally arrived at my house feb 11th

I know the feeling waiting and seeing all the good stuff pop up on crackberry, just hold on...it's almost over! If you need any help go to the crackberry rehab section
    maddie1128 and bungaboy like this.
    02-28-13 06:39 PM
    I'm bored with mine. You could have it if you want.

Never mind. You didn't answer fast enough.
    02-28-13 06:40 PM
    i'm bored with mine. You could have it if you want.

bwahahhaha
    02-28-13 06:47 PM
    I'm bored with mine. You could have it if you want.
    Yes I do want it really bad. Just email it to me please.

02-28-13 06:51 PM
    I was gonna say that the OP was being a whiner, and then it hit me, I feel the same way! )
    ctuffy likes this.
    02-28-13 07:04 PM
    There's another thread somewhere here where the op claims to have an email from Verizon informing them of an 8 hour training session next week.

Posted via CB10
    02-28-13 07:16 PM
    Unlocked Z10 will set you free. On Verizon - gonna have to wait...
    02-28-13 07:17 PM
    You could definitely say that..........I own it! I AM whining............crying.......*itching....and a few other things. I must say it doesn't help hearing how all of you that have it already love your new phone. I just think that our buddy Thor should have put them in the hands of those of us diehards here in the US!
    Now some of you are saying the END OF MARCH????? I can barely make it to the rumored 2nd week in March......now this! Might have to take a trip up to Canada and highjack a Z10 from one of you lucky dogs!!! Everyday I read about this phone and how everything works-but by the time I get mine I will have forgotten it all.
    Ok-..............done venting for a few minutes- or at least till someone else posts something awesome out for their Z10! Thanks for listening!

Still haven't heard a word from Kevin though..........hope that means he is busy on the phone to Thor!
    02-28-13 07:49 PM
    I had a dream that I had a z10 and was taking it apart and discussing specs. What the f****? By the way, don't tell your wife about that kind of shjt, it's a bad conversation.
    02-28-13 09:46 PM
    You could definitely say that..........I own it! I AM whining............crying.......*itching....and a few other things. I must say it doesn't help hearing how all of you that have it already love your new phone. I just think that our buddy Thor should have put them in the hands of those of us diehards here in the US!
    Now some of you are saying the END OF MARCH????? I can barely make it to the rumored 2nd week in March......now this! Might have to take a trip up to Canada and highjack a Z10 from one of you lucky dogs!!! Everyday I read about this phone and how everything works-but by the time I get mine I will have forgotten it all.
    Ok-..............done venting for a few minutes- or at least till someone else posts something awesome out for their Z10! Thanks for listening!

Still haven't heard a word from Kevin though..........hope that means he is busy on the phone to Thor!
    BY the time it gets here to the US, We will have all the great updates and apps that people are crying for. Those bug fixes that have been piling up in these forums will be Fixed. You will Be grateful when this phone comes to US. It will be better, than the first launch.
    02-28-13 09:56 PM
    There ought to be a support group for us Americans (and other unreleased markets) that are patiently and not-so-patiently waiting for the Z10 to make its appearance...of course, I do have a glorious unlocked Z10 on AT&T already, but I would still join the group!
    02-28-13 10:07 PM
    BY the time it gets here to the US, We will have all the great updates and apps that people are crying for. Those bug fixes that have been piling up in these forums will be Fixed. You will Be grateful when this phone comes to US. It will be better, than the first launch.
    No-no..........I wouldn't mind at all being in a group of forerunners, I would gladly wait for the updates if I had the phone in hand. Believe me- you would feel the same if you couldn't have the phone yet!

And @christenmartin I think we may have picked up something called Z10 psychosis from all the anxiety of waiting this long for that damn phone!
    02-28-13 10:10 PM
    I had a dream that i had a pet mouse and he left me to go to canada and bought a Z10 on telus and sent me a message on FB of his PIN then took a picture saying OH WAIT YOU DONT HAVE A Z10 pretty odd dream. i woke up ate my cereal and proceeded to live my life wondering if I'll either own a pet mouse first or a z10
    02-28-13 11:17 PM
    March 6th Verizon!!! (just a guess based on hope/nothing )
    robtanz likes this.
    02-28-13 11:28 PM
    No-no..........I wouldn't mind at all being in a group of forerunners, I would gladly wait for the updates if I had the phone in hand. Believe me- you would feel the same if you couldn't have the phone yet!

And @christenmartin I think we may have picked up something called Z10 psychosis from all the anxiety of waiting this long for that damn phone!
    Hmmm I don't think I would feel the same because those bugs are something I have to have fixed in a phone. Great that Bedside mode has been updated, but customization of profiles (different customs for TEXTS/BBM) and the issues with the mail.. And having the hub take you back to your last message instead of refreshing to the Hub page itself...these are pretty big issues that I would want addressed first or I'll go nuts and be the next poster stating "I took my z10 back", lol.
    03-01-13 12:22 AM
    You remind me so much about me 2 weeks ago. I was going crazy waiting until feb 5th knowing somewhere around the world it was already released. It made it even worst knowing that my order got screwed up and I had to wait one more week. I became crazy until it finally arrived at my house feb 11th

I know the feeling waiting and seeing all the good stuff pop up on crackberry, just hold on...it's almost over! If you need any help go to the crackberry rehab section
    I'm at the point where I'm teetering on the edge of needing that rehab ssection. That and my current phone makes me unhappy.... somewhat often. Poor nexus one. It tries. It really does. Just does funky stuff sometimes.
    maddie1128 likes this.
    03-01-13 12:46 AM
    How do you feel about this mister Thor? Do you agree?

Really Kevin.............REALLY??????????-th.jpg

Looks like Thor gusta
    Masahiro and Berry_Pink like this.
    03-01-13 12:47 AM
    hehehehe.....let me know how this works out for ya.....might try your strategy....update's been released that fixed some issues, so......
    The thing I'm worried about is the update has been released by carriers. This flies in the face of what we were told about BB10. We were told (excuse me if I'm wrong) that updates to the OS would be OTA by Blackberry and updates to the radio would be carrier specific.

If you buy a non carrier locked device (as I have and I guess thousands of others) when does Blackberry send us the updates? After the carrier customers, or never?
    bobauckland likes this.
    03-01-13 01:32 AM
42 12