� App Name: SignEasy-Free
    � Summary: Sign and send any document from your BlackBerry 10 device. Never print, fax and scan again.
    � Link to BlackBerry World Listing: BlackBerry World - SignEasy - FREE
    � Price: FREE

SignEasy is the simplest and most convenient way to sign documents securely from your BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

★★ CNBC: Digitizing signature on mobile made easy ★★

★★ Engadget: app halts the print / sign / email cycle, trees everywhere celebrate ★★

★★ Lifehacker: App that takes all the work out of signing documents by letting you do it directly from any device. ★★

★★ BostonGlobe: Top travel apps for business travelers ★★

With SignEasy, you can forget about the hassles of printing, scanning and faxing. It works in 3 simple steps.

1. IMPORT.
    Import a document from the email or local SD card.

2. SIGN.
    Sign with your finger or a stylus and complete your document with initials, date, text and more.

3. SEND.
    Email the final document to anyone or save it back to the SD card.

Individuals and businesses from over 100 countries use SignEasy to sign and edit documents such as NDAs, real estate forms, sales contracts, financing agreements, expense reports, consent forms, permission slips and more. They are saving time, money and closing deals faster by going paperless.

Electronic signature is a legal way to sign documents and enforce contracts. SignEasy helps you do it in a safe and secure manner conveniently.

Features:
    ---------
    ✔ Supports almost any document format (PDF, Word, Excel, Text, HTML, JPEG/PNG/TIFF and more)
    ✔ Sign for yourself and collect other's signatures in person
    ✔ Draw signature and initials using the finger or stylus
    ✔ Fill in name, date and text

Videos:
    SignEasy: Frequently Asked Questions for BlackBerry App

Some eye candy!
    SignEasy - a signing application for BB10-add_document.jpg
    SignEasy - a signing application for BB10-home_screen.jpg
    SignEasy - a signing application for BB10-launch_screen.jpg
    SignEasy - a signing application for BB10-my_documents.jpg
    SignEasy - a signing application for BB10-settings.jpg
    SignEasy - a signing application for BB10-signature_drawing.jpg
    SignEasy - a signing application for BB10-signed_document.jpg
    SignEasy - a signing application for BB10-signing_options.jpg
    Omnitech likes this.
    02-28-13 06:54 AM
    One of my favourite and most indispensable apps is now on BlackBerry 10!! It basically allows you to sign and collect signatures on documents from your smartphone and tablet. In my opinion SignEasy is a must have application for any business professional, it made me forget the endless cycle of receiving a document, printing it out, signing and scanning it back. SignEasy does it all - saving time, money, trees and effort!
    I first used this app on iOS where it has been recognized as one of the top 25 Business Apps. When I realized how important it was to my business I got in touch with them to consider bringing it to BB10. I told them that SignEasy was actually the only reason why I kept using my iPad. The founder listened and ported the android version which I've been testing for the last month, I must say the app works extremely well.

As full disclosure, I am not getting paid anything to post this or test it - I already bought a license - I just wanted to make sure the developer was rewarded for bringing his app to our awesome community!! Let's show them some love for this awesome app!!
    Also, if there is a good enough response his plans are to bring it native! Right now it works great as an android port so it will be amazing native as well I'm sure! Download it today!
    Sunil Patro likes this.
    02-28-13 06:59 AM
    First of all from running the example this app looks amazing. Really want to purchase the premium app but don't seem to be able to get it to find my pdfs . When I email myself a PDF and it finds it. If I try to down load just says 'cannot download this document". If I try to find on sdcard which I know is full of pdfs ,I can't seem to find any of the files I know are there. It almost seems like it's not picking up my file folder or file structure. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I could use this app right away. Thanks
    02-28-13 08:33 AM
    Hi There,

I am the founder at SignEasy.

Can you send us your SignEasy user ID to [email protected] so we can look into it?

Thanks,
    Sunil
    02-28-13 10:00 AM
    Review coming up.
    02-28-13 10:45 AM
    Hey James
    DM me with your PIN if you want to do a BBM screen share - I'd be happy to walk you through how I use it : )
    02-28-13 11:04 AM
    gwalk - if you'd like I'd be happy to BBM screen share with you too - I've spoken with Sunil and he's working on your question : )
    02-28-13 11:43 AM
    Hi BlackBerry Fans,

I am the founder at SignEasy. We are excited to bring our best selling eSignature App to BlackBerry 10. Try it out and give us your feedback.

We can't wait to hear stories about how SignEasy makes you more productive and do business on the go. For any help, please email me directly at spatro [At] getsigneasy [dot] com.
    02-28-13 02:55 PM
    If you are facing problems importing a document, here is a quick how-to with annotated screenshots.

The easiest way to import an email attachment is by forwarding the document to [email protected] from your SignEasy email account. Then open SignEasy and you will see it under 'My Documents'.

Another way to import is by saving it to your BlackBerry 10 phone first.
    1. Long tap on the left of an email attachment, select the "Save" option in sidebar menu, go to your 'Downloads' folder and tap 'Save'. (screenshots: 1 and 2)
    2. Open SignEasy and go to 'My Documents', select 'Add a document', choose 'SDcard / File system', select 'Download' folder and tap on your document. (screenshots: 3 and 4)

SignEasy - a signing application for BB10-2_email_with_attachment_side_menu_save_folder_annotated.jpg
    SignEasy - a signing application for BB10-2_save_in_downloads_folder_1.jpg
    SignEasy - a signing application for BB10-4_se_add_a_doc_annotated.jpg
    SignEasy - a signing application for BB10-4_se_add_a_doc_choose_file_1_annotated.jpg

Thanks,
    Sunil
    Last edited by Sunil Patro; 02-28-13 at 03:32 PM.
    cjterminator likes this.
    02-28-13 03:05 PM
    Hi James, please let me know if you have any questions. Looking forward to the review.

Thanks
    Sunil
    02-28-13 03:34 PM
    I just tried it out on my Dev Alpha running the leaked OS version. It worked like a charm. As an entrepreneur always on the go, i have been waiting for something like this for years.
    02-28-13 04:03 PM
    Is it an Android port? I despise them
    03-01-13 12:27 PM
    It is Android but works very well. Maybe try it before you pass judgement. The developer wanted to get it out quickly
    dietertong likes this.
    03-01-13 12:39 PM
    I was tempted to buy this application until I read it is a ported Google Android app. Please bring a native BlackBerry OS 10 version ASAP and I will buy it.

Posted via CB10 on the BlackBerry Z10
    03-03-13 11:10 PM
    Hi @CB fans,

Thanks for all the feedback. Some of you have reported issues while importing files from the SD card. We will be releasing a fix very soon.

Meanwhile, I request you to check out our quick guide on how to import a document into SignEasy.
    SignEasy Blog

Keep the feedback coming our way. We are super excited to make sure SignEasy brings the best signing experience to BlackBerry users.

Thanks
    Sunil
    dietertong likes this.
    03-12-13 04:32 AM
    Has anyone had trouble today opening a document to sign?
    04-05-13 02:02 PM
    Hi,

Have you checked our video tour?

In case you are getting the error: "Unable to download the document, try again" when the file name shows in my documents screen, we are looking into a known issue. The issue happens especially if an external SD card is being used. Can you please confirm if that is the case?

Thanks,
    Sunil
    04-05-13 05:38 PM
    That is the case. Even your demo document won't load.

Posted via CB10
    04-05-13 05:52 PM
    I removed card still happens btw. Bad timing I'm removing subjects on a house and finishing off a mortgage today. Was looking forward to the paperless way.

Posted via CB10
    04-05-13 05:55 PM
    Worked Wednesday by the way

Posted via CB10
    04-05-13 05:58 PM
    Still not working. I'll try for a refund and re buy when working.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 06:42 PM