For 2 days now I haven't gotten ANY emails from my gmail account. It's been a few select emails here n there mostly spam thats been making it thru. I've re-sent my service books on the BlackBerry Internet Service website got the test email saying its been setup succesfully and still nothing. I get the updates on the Gmail application and thats fine n dandy but I want them on my actual device..

Can anyone else from MA or the NE Area comment on this?

I'm using a Verizon Curve w/ .77 software if it matters.
    Last edited by sLpfhaWK; 09-30-08 at 10:40 PM.
    09-30-08 10:37 PM
    I am less than 20 miles from the border of MA in CT and I have had
    no issues at all. 8310 on AT&T
    09-30-08 10:44 PM
    No problems in providence, RI on my 8330 on sprint.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-01-08 12:25 AM
    Well I deleted it on my BIS login page, and re-setup the email account and my test email went right thru immediatly, so hopefully that'll fix it.
    10-01-08 04:13 AM
    no probs in maine
    10-01-08 04:20 AM
    Problem still unresolved. I only recieved 1 email out of the 20 or so on my blackberry with gmail. The gmail notifier keeps notifying me of new emails which isnt a bad thing, i just wish it would work like it should. Wonder if its the .77 software?
    10-02-08 02:29 AM
    This is really bothering me. Anyone offer a possible solution?
    10-02-08 08:10 PM
    Call your carrier and have them send you your service books over the air to fully activate your e-mail......................
    10-02-08 08:42 PM
    Do you have your gmail configured in outlook or just login though the net on your computer?
    10-02-08 08:50 PM
    I think I read something about that
    10-02-08 09:24 PM
    Yes, if it set in outlook and have a pop account and if leave a copy on the server is not checked then you will not get all your mail to the blackberry
    10-02-08 09:32 PM
    My Gmail was working fine up until I called verizon to have my BIS Login changed, once they fixed it i have not been getting my email. And i've resent my service books atleast 5x allready and it still doesnt work. and I dont login to my gmail w/ pop or anything since I do all my emailing from my berry mostly. I'm completly stumped.
    10-03-08 01:22 AM
    Well I seemed to have fixed my problem. When I called Verizon and had them fix my BIS Login is when all of this started happening, and it went back to my old berry email addy *vzw.blackberry.net* which isn't a bad thing, but it completly changed the device on the network so I was screwin around last night in the network option and seen a diagnostic of the network so I can ran it got the text message saying your device has been registered on the network, so i sent a couple of test emails, and sure enuff they were coming through. I did this a few times thru out the night as I woke up multiple times and they all went thru lickadee split. So looks like all is well.

Sorry for grammar, i never did care much when on a forum =)
    10-04-08 02:30 PM
    My boss has a Blackberry 8703e thru sprint in North Billerica, MA and his Internet service has been down for two weeks! It's supposed to come back up today. Has anyone else experienced this problem in NE?
    11-25-08 07:55 AM
    May be a bit late but no outage so far as I know on my BB Curve.

E.Bridgewater, MA here.
    11-25-08 10:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD