Hi All,

EDITED(PRE-SOFTWARE UPDATES TO CAM)
    I wanted to share my experience using the camera and storyteller app. (video link posted on youtube.)
    By default the camera is very dark(hopefully a software update), I took pictures at the Toronto Autoshow and had to move the focus to brighten each picture. Aside from that I think all my picutres turned out great.
    The battery life was not the greatest and only lasted approx 3 hours on a full charge. Although I then realized it was due to walking around without using the standby when not taking pics. I found a super charging pod station and with 10 mins I was on a full charge again and able to take pictures for 2 more hours and last for the rest of my Sat night. (Funny thing was alot of Iphone and Android users were doing the same, but their phones were not charging)
    Anyway, here is the link. Its using minimal (of Tons) of features in the Story Teller app Built in the Z10. let me know if you have questions.
    Last edited by ezapper2; 03-04-13 at 11:12 AM. Reason: PRE-SOFTWARE UPDATES TO CAM
    andyJH likes this.
    02-24-13 10:11 AM
    I can't launch that link from this thread. Why?????

Posted via CB10
    02-24-13 10:28 AM
    After figuring it out, it's not available on mobile devices...

Posted via CB10
    02-24-13 10:29 AM
    Really nice, some HQ pictures there, although you claim they were dark and you had to tweak the brightness, i find that there are too bright, seems like white is a little saturated, i assume is due to the brightness tweaking ! but overall, great pics, and story maker is awesome !!
    ezapper2 likes this.
    02-24-13 10:43 AM
    The video played fine on my Z10...

Well done!

Posted via CB10
    ezapper2 likes this.
    02-24-13 10:48 AM
    After figuring it out, it's not available on mobile devices...

Posted via CB10
    From the mobile You Tube site, tap menu in top left, scroll down and tap Desktop. It will display perfectly on your Z10.
    Nice video by the way!
    Last edited by OneArseneWenger; 02-24-13 at 11:15 AM.
    02-24-13 11:02 AM
    To the OP: do you know approximately how much data it took to upload that movie?
    Great movie BTW.
    ezapper2 likes this.
    02-24-13 11:53 AM
    Hi all.

Yes playing with the cam some came too bright but if I didn't move the focus they came way too dark.

The link is desktop version only but as someone stated the z10 can switch to desktop version within YouTube.

The upload was 300 mb. I have a 6 gig plan so not too worried.

Posted Via CB10 Z10
    02-24-13 12:23 PM
    Story maker is probably the feature of the z10 i find most impressing,ive used it to make a few videos, and i feel it should have been really advertised at the launch and commercials because it would appeal to the avg mobile user.
    02-24-13 12:39 PM
    Story maker is probably the feature of the z10 i find most impressing,ive used it to make a few videos, and i feel it should have been really advertised at the launch and commercials because it would appeal to the avg mobile user.
    I think people need to be impressed with the basic OS first then learn about all these cool things over time.

Some people can only handle so much...unfortunately

Posted Via CB10 Z10
    Oscar_E likes this.
    02-24-13 12:48 PM
    Cool video!

Posted via CB10
    ezapper2 likes this.
    02-24-13 01:38 PM
    Cool video!

Posted via CB10
    I give Blackberry all the credit. I just took the pics

Posted Via CB10 Z10