So I work at a Best Buy Mobile and a couple days ago our blackberry rep came in and my first question was if he had a bold. then he hands me the phone and it was unlocked runnig on ATT. The phone was very nice, he let me paly around with it for a while it was so nice. Then today my other T-Mobile Blackberry Rep came in with the Perl 2. He siad he really liked the phone and he let me play aronud with it. it was nicer then i expected the screen looked nice. He told me that the Javelin for T-Mobile is coming out in January. jsut though i would let you guys know
    09-30-08 02:29 PM
    trust the reps as far as you can throw them...
    09-30-08 03:03 PM
    Another one for the rumor mill.
    09-30-08 03:03 PM
    haha yeah definitely, I waiting on one of them to bring in the Javelin next. I just got finished with my T-mobile Rep. who brought in his G1. which is a very nice phone not as big as i thought and the screen is really nice on it. touch screen worked good and the trackball and full qwerty were nice
    09-30-08 04:23 PM
    i work at best buy too, they keep the reps knowledge on release dates to a minimum so they don't spill the beans, cause they like to talk
    09-30-08 05:31 PM
    Woo Best Buy Mobile represent! We had a guy come in with a Touch Diamond and a Bold. The Diamond was running on VZW and the Bold on AT&T. I was jealous.
    10-01-08 11:28 AM
    i have also seen n95s. i saw the razr 2 before it was announced, its pretty cool

but i don't work in best buy mobile
    10-01-08 02:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD