I'm wondering if anyone else is having issues with the contacts app. My phone numbers keep getting added to different profiles. Some are disappearing. Even my speed dial settings are changing. My brother somehow got changed to my friend Dave. My mom was deleted. The phone numbers stay the same but they get linked to other contacts. It's quite annoying especially when trying to use the voice dialing. When people call me the caller id changes.
    Just wondering if someone had this problem and found a fix. It's happening to much for it to be my pocket Changing things around, although I did pocket dial someone which I thought wound be impossible seeing how it takes quite a few steps to get there from a locked phone
    02-21-13 08:45 PM
    Yeah, funny behaviours with my contacts too. Will do a full wipe and OS reload this weekend.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-13 11:25 PM
    having tons of issues with the contact on my z10,
    -some in the favorites show up as only numbers(no names).
    -the numbers arent recognized when roaming.
    -one time i cleared the call log and the contacts showed as empty, nearly crapped my pants. (reboot fixed the issue, and it has only happened once my my trust in the device was severely shaken, last time i had so little trust in a phone i had a nokia!)
    02-22-13 01:19 AM