I have been researching heavily and cannot come to a conclusion.

As BB is not giving us a clean way of doing this, at least I have yet to see a good explanation, what is the best option.

I am not a gmail fan. I want browser - based email, contacts, calendar that sync with my Playbook and Z10 (if Verizon every gets their act together). I am willing to pay for this service if necessary. I need to have instant delivery, not the 30 min wait that Outlook.com provides.

The best answer is for BB to provide this for us. I know they had a small version as they provided it for me when there was a Playbook issue.

thks in advance and for not flaming me as I have spent way to much time trying to find answers.
    02-21-13 11:09 AM
    I have to ask... How are you getting 30 minute wait times with outlook.com? Do you know how to set up exchange/active sync?
    02-21-13 11:41 AM
    No I do not. Feel free to explain. It had appeared that Outlook.com was a good option, but I do not know about setting up the exchange / active sync. Can you provide info. either here or by PM?
    02-21-13 11:50 AM
    Well, it's fairly easy. The simplest way is just to go into your settings, accounts, add new account. Choose email/contacts/calendar.. simply enter your email address along with its password, and your Z10 should do the rest. It will ask if you also want to sync the account's contacts and calendar. Just make sure "push" is enabled.. it should appear in the menu screen after you input your email and password; it is on by default. If this doesn't work then reply back and I'll give you settings to do it manually.

Is this how you were setting up your account before?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 using Tapatalk
    02-21-13 04:21 PM
    Actually, I am ok on my devices, I am trying to get the web-browser Outlook.com to get receive emails sooner.
    02-21-13 05:06 PM
    You lost me... Not sure what you're looking for

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 using Tapatalk
    02-21-13 09:23 PM
    When I need to receive emails on my desktop, I have just began using Outlook.com as it seems to have the best compatibility with the new BB10 system. I am trying to get prepared for when BB10 is finally released here in the US. My business requires that I sometimes need to have instant email delivery, such as when I am on the phone with a client.

Knowing that the best 'brains' reside here on Crackberry, I am seeking help here.

If Outlook.com is not the best solution, I am willing to look elsewhere, including paying for a service.
    02-22-13 09:39 AM
    I moved from gmail to outlook.com. I have forwarded gmail to outlook.com and have experienced no delays. Email flows normally and calendar set was a breeze.
    I was a huge fan of Gmail but now they have turned off active sync I am rethinking...

Posted via CB10
    02-22-13 10:01 AM
    Ps :Just for clarity...I send an email from my work account and it is immediately received at outlook.com and visible from my z10.
    No delay...

Posted via CB10
    02-22-13 10:05 AM
    I have two private domains - one for my business and one private. I cancelled out my Gmail account, so emails come directly to Outlook.com. I have noticed receiving the emails on my phone and playbook several min before seeing them on Outlook.com web browser.

I wonder if either of these make a difference.

What Are the Outlook.com Exchange ActiveSync Settings? - About Email

What Are the Outlook.com POP Server Settings? - About Email
    02-22-13 10:38 AM
    May I ask a related question regarding Outlook.com When I create an appointment using my outlook account on BB 9900 and include an attendee the attendee gets a blank email. Am I missing something? I too am preparing for the switch to a Z10 March 22. Thank you in advance. Sorry for Hijacking your post Powdah
    03-11-13 01:31 PM