I've had my blackberry for 8 months, before it used to just freeze, like what everyone's one does, but now, it just keeps doing two things, rebooting and (I made this up cause I don't know what it is: 'I Think It's Dead Freeze' I'll explain later

I dunno, it would do it once every so often - I recently installed the barclays app and now, it reboots like 2 twice a day (today was 3 times, it rebooted as soon as I started typing this! ) And it's annoying cause all my recent updates disappear, and I dunno what people are saying on bbm :/

Now, my other problem (the 'I Think It's Dead Freeze) - It's like, when you lock your phone, but when you try to unlock it, the screen won't come on! Then if I take out the battery and put it in again, it won't turn on (rebooted for the 4th time, here! just saying..). Then I have to blow into the phone and on the battery to get it to work again. What should I do? I don't know if it is the battery, this battery isn't the one that came with the phone, I bought it as a spare, now my original one just doesn't work anymore. Is my BlackBerry coming up to the end of it's life?? (I've only had it for 8 months!)
    02-21-13 11:00 AM
    Check your app storage, maybe the app memory is low, try deleting apps that is not used often.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 using Tapatalk
    02-23-13 11:16 PM
    I have already done that and it still dose help and it over heats and hardly on it
    05-23-13 11:44 AM
    My blackberry 9320 keeps rebooting all the time after it finish rebooting the first time it would keep on doin this . CANN LIKE SOMEONEE PLEASEEEE HELP ME .
    06-19-13 09:30 AM
    Go into options, device, storage and look what the application memory is. Not sd memory. It should be the first one you see.

Posted via CB10
    06-20-13 05:34 PM
    I need help too. My top button is broken so I assigned the lock key to the right side and I lock it and every 5 mins it unlocks itself!
    06-23-13 05:36 AM
    My app storage memory shows 101MB. 9220 keeps rebooting so often. It is quite a pain. Could someone suggest a remedy please.
    06-30-13 09:31 AM
    My phone does the same thing. So annoying! I'm pretty sure RIM give a years warranty though? Maybe we should try the warranty repair process. As this is obviously a hardware fault.
    07-07-13 09:21 PM
    My app storage memory shows 101MB. 9220 keeps rebooting so often. It is quite a pain. Could someone suggest a remedy please.
    Arney where are you getting that figure from? Mine is factory unlocked...meaning no extra network tat on it, and mine came with 80MBs. Have you stripped bit out?

Posted via CB10
    07-08-13 03:06 AM
    Mine is the same, but now it wont turn on at all!
    07-23-13 06:32 AM
    Ok guys I found the real problem to 9220 rebooting and battery draining very fast. I was facing the same problem for the past 4 months. It seems that there is a design fault in the battery case of the 9220. The battery does not fit in properly and as result it gets short and results in battery drainage and rebooting. I used a very simple way to counter this problem. You can try this too and share your experience with me on my mail [email protected]

Get a small piece of paper may 2inches X 2 inches. Fold it into half. Remove your BB 9220 battery and place half of the folded paper below the end of the battery such that the other half wrpas around it and comes on top of it. Now force place the bettery into the battery compartment and if needed add more paper. The battery should fit in tight. Close the phone case and Bingo...an all new experience of 9220..have a great day
    harshmadh and funnypharmacist like this.
    08-03-13 06:16 AM
    my blackberry curve 9320 goes completely off after a few minutes when i password locked it!!!! i have to get the battery out and put it back in every time....... this has been happening for a few days then i decided to wipe the whole phone... still goes off completely after i lock it for a few minutes.... and on top of that i only got it in march 2013..
    08-23-13 02:41 PM
    Hi, had the same problem. It got solved when the system did an upgrade either on BB app world or Whatsapp. I think it was whatsapp the one creating the rebooting. Better if you upgrade all the apps and the system. Hope it helps.
    08-26-13 04:35 PM
    dw guys ive found a solution if you remove your battery from the phone and cut a peice of thick paper or card (i use 2 peices of really thick paper) and cut it out the same size as your battery then put the peice(s) of paper in the back of your phone but behind the battery so its inbetween the back of your phone and your battery then put your battery back in and the back of your phone should t=still fit on wait for your phone to turn on fully charge it and it will be fine again i did this and the problem was solved and has been solved for weeks now! its just a simple loose connesction in the battery but the paper stops the battery getting hot and going agaist the metal peice that hold your sim card hope this works as well for you as it has for me!!!
    11-20-13 08:57 AM
    I use a blackberry curve 9230. It's about a year old now. This problem started a while back with frequent phone reboots. I went online and got BBSak and proximus OS 7.1 and wiped my phone data and re installed the OS. Everything is back as it is with my restored back up but my phone still trips off and reboots. And just yesterday i noticed the battery has gone bad because when fully charged and it trips, upon rebooting it drops to 70%. Please help me on what to do please. Because even though it's my battery that is bad' it won't just keep tripping off anyhow. It's so frustrating. *sad*
    Could it be it's my battery that has gone bad now?
    could it be that my blackberry has gone totally bad?
    11-21-13 02:13 AM
    Mine has been doing the same recently - it's been off to repair 5 times now. I decided to complain to the store it's from, and doing that, I am going to be getting a new phone soon, so try that, hope it helps.
    12-01-13 04:12 PM
    I've had my blackberry for 8 months, before it used to just freeze, like what everyone's one does, but now, it just keeps doing two things, rebooting and (I made this up cause I don't know what it is: 'I Think It's Dead Freeze' I'll explain later

I dunno, it would do it once every so often - I recently installed the barclays app and now, it reboots like 2 twice a day (today was 3 times, it rebooted as soon as I started typing this! ) And it's annoying cause all my recent updates disappear, and I dunno what people are saying on bbm :/

Now, my other problem (the 'I Think It's Dead Freeze) - It's like, when you lock your phone, but when you try to unlock it, the screen won't come on! Then if I take out the battery and put it in again, it won't turn on (rebooted for the 4th time, here! just saying..). Then I have to blow into the phone and on the battery to get it to work again. What should I do? I don't know if it is the battery, this battery isn't the one that came with the phone, I bought it as a spare, now my original one just doesn't work anymore. Is my BlackBerry coming up to the end of it's life?? (I've only had it for 8 months!)
    12-03-13 09:49 AM
    My blackberry 9320 keeps rebooting all the time after it finish rebooting the first time it would keep on doin this . CANN LIKE SOMEONEE PLEASEEEE HELP ME .
    12-04-13 09:13 AM
    ANNOYED OF THIS ISSUE!

MY PHONE IS FULLY ENCRYPTED!
    HAS BIG MEMORY SPACE( 95% FREE SPACE)!
    THE UNIT IS JUST 8 MONTHS OLD!

EVEN THOUGH IT WAS ENCRYPTED I DID THE SECURITY WIPE!
    I CHECKED ALL THE BOX (EMAILS CONTACTS, USER INSTALLED APPS, MEDIA CARD) .... but still nothing happened(REBOOTS)

WHAT SHOULD I DO?
    12-11-13 12:33 AM
    Had this problem on several devices and its 1 of a few things you may wish to try;

Put a small bit of folded paper either side of the batter.
    Update to the current o2 UK software build (2931)

Since those I've personally not had any more problems with reboots.

However - I have had 2 faulty units - both where hardware issues & where replaced by the carrier free of charge next day. They also made comment that that have had a lot of issues with these devices hence the very quick turn round and replacement with no quibble.

If your in carrier warranty, and have done the usual diag (FULL DEVICE WIPE & REINSTALL with NO APPS) and the bit of paper either side of the battery then contact your carrier & arrange a replacement device they should just approve it & send a new one out for you.
    12-14-13 10:51 AM
    Yes i checked and mine is 38.5MB but i only have yahoo IM and Whatsapp installed. What do i do?
    11-04-14 02:05 PM
    Dinesh Khanna Dude you are a legend
    01-05-15 09:30 AM