For all of the IT folks......

Received an email last evening from our accout rep letting us know that the Cisco Technical Support Mobile app was avail. It's an Android port but better than nothing I guess. Seems to work fine so far.

Enjoy...

Earlier this year, I reached out to you to alert you to iOS and Android versions of the Cisco Technical Support Mobile app. Each of you responded with a simple question� "What about BlackBerry support"?

We finally finished testing the port of our Android client for BlackBerry 10 devices. If you happen to be one of the lucky ones that have a Z10 in your possession, you can download the app at the following URL: BlackBerry World - Cisco Technical Support

Please pass along the word to your co-workers, download the app, give it a test run, and then consider reviewing the app in the App Store. It was your passionate feedback that helped get the resources needed to make this project a reality. I'd like to make sure the enthusiasm continues so we can be sure Cisco Technical Support on BB10 devices remain a priority.
    anon(3896606) likes this.
    02-21-13 06:07 AM
    Any Idea if it will work on Playbook
    02-21-13 03:12 PM
    "Visit this item in BlackBerry World on your PlayBook to download" - so should ...
    02-21-13 03:16 PM
    Hi Thats not correct not supported on the device when i go to the link from PB. Guess we need to ask them to convert for PB as well since we dont have BB10 on PB yet
    02-21-13 03:23 PM