So just to begin i absolutely live this phone. Its a huge upgrade from previous blackberries for sure. The flow is amazing, the keyboard, the speed, the battery life, everything.

I am finding a few things that are a little buggy about the phone though and I'm just wondering if there's something wrong with the actual phone or should i just wait for an update

1. I've had a couple of apps crash on me (Chasing yellow and YouTube).

2. When i plug the phone in sometimes it doesn't charge and i have to keep playing with it until it does.

3. Today my battery life was almost at a quarter and then out of no where the phone turned off completely and told me it needed charging.

4. Sometimes when i'd be texting the "Send" button does not work and the only fix is restarting the hub with 5-swipe gesture.

So let me know what you guys think, i still love this phone but i would love for it to run with no issues.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-13 02:54 AM
    I have had apps crashing on me too. And the problem with the 'send' button...i end up pressing it a couple of times after waiting for a while. sometimes it works n sometimes the msgs go the number of times i press the button! pretty annoying! having a couple of other issues too with the bbm..
    02-21-13 03:12 AM
    Yeah theres some odd ones.

For 2. Does it really not charge? When I plug in it takes a few seconds before the Z10 "acknowledges"/ icon changes. I just counted 5-6 seconds and then the screen woke up.
    3. Yeah... Its hard to say. Battery gauge not tuned yet?
    4. I'm sure I've had same issue, usually when I try to send a message too fast after the first. No need to restart hub. Instead, delete all or copy the words you wrote, swipe out of the message back to the hub. Now try again.
    02-21-13 03:17 AM
    The crashing apps i guess just happens, ill try waiting a little longer when plugging in the charger, i just wish it was a little more responsive as the older bb's and hopefully an update will come along for the texting issue.
    so i guess im not the only one with these issues then, just making sure i didnt end up with a lemon.

Thanks guys,
    Cheers.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-13 04:31 AM