Everything was fine up until a couple days ago..Now when i look at my POP email in my accounts, it says that account is 'not connected'...If i type in my password
    all the emails will come at once but that's it....If i want to check emails again i have to go back to my accounts, click on that one and re- enter password...Anyone know whats up??? Thanks...PS ..its a Rogers phone running on AT&T..
    02-20-13 04:01 PM
    Had a similar problem today, email had been working for over a week suddenly today it wasnt... I deleted the email from my accounts in the hub, and then set it up again, didn't take too long, seemed to fix the problem... i was having problems with the outgoing portion of it, so I'm assuming my provider changed something on their end.
    02-20-13 04:07 PM
    yeah, i tried that..didn't work....i pulled the battery and sim and it seemed to work for like an hour or so...somethings up....
    02-20-13 06:25 PM
    Everything was fine up until a couple days ago..Now when i look at my POP email in my accounts, it says that account is 'not connected'...If i type in my password
    all the emails will come at once but that's it....If i want to check emails again i have to go back to my accounts, click on that one and re- enter password...Anyone know whats up??? Thanks...PS ..its a Rogers phone running on AT&T..
    Mine has done the same thing - this morning is the third time - and I am on Bell so it's not the service provider. I have 4 accounts set up in my Outlook, 3 of which I have on my BB. 2 are MAPI live.com accounts, 1 is a POP / SMTP account (my business email). I just ran a test from my desktop and received the Live.com e-mails from my POP account. I replied from my desktop and received the reply on my desktop but not my BB.
    I just tried sending an e-mail to my Live.com account from my BB and that worked. So it's the receiving part I'm having problems with.

The last e-mail I received on the POP account on My BB was yesterday morning. On my desktop I received 10 throughout the day since then that have not showed up.

Something wrong with the BB Z10 software then?

(EDIT) System Settings show this account as 'Not Connected', even though as mentioned above I was able to send from my Z10 and receive to my desktop an e-mail. I certainly didn't disconnect this account.
    03-28-13 07:36 AM
    My POP account has been doing the same thing. I'll be receiving emails just fine and then nothing for hours. When I refresh the email in the hub, I get a message that says my password is incorrect or not set up. If I go in and re-enter my password in the email setup, I will start receiving them again.
    03-29-13 10:09 PM
    I've had the same issue all day and have tried numerous times to find a solution but no luck. If someone can find a fix please reply.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 11:29 PM
    Update : I had to remove my email account and add it back again and that did the trick

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 07:28 AM
    Sorry to see some having problems, my work and personal emails are being pulled down just fine. I'm with Rogers up here in Canada.
    03-31-13 08:45 AM
    I'm with Singtel in Singapore and I have 2 POP, Gmail and Hotmail (IMAP) on my Z10 - both POP email accounts give the same 'Not Connected - Account Invalid' on the setup page a couple of times a day whereas the IMAP accounts stayed fine. Both my POP accounts are used for my work and its really frustrating to talk to my telco/ISP who in turn get RIM techs to talk to me, so far no solution yet!!
    03-31-13 09:57 AM
    I'm seeing more and more reports of this lately, some questions:

• Are you using exclusively carrier data link or also Wifi?
    • If using Wifi, have you tried turning it off for a while and see if problem improves connected strictly via carrier data?
    • What are your Software Release and OS Version numbers?
    • Do you have any outgoing email issues? If so, please refer to this: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...rsions-779341/
    04-01-13 06:28 PM
    I noticed this start happening on my Z10 after I added the 7th email account.

I don't know if it's a limit to how many email accounts can be added, but it doesn't seem like it since I could delete and re-add those accounts and they would work OK again.

I have also noticed some instances where the Z10 appears to "forget" the password for an email account sometimes. Can't see any pattern behind that yet.
    04-12-13 10:09 PM
    Same problem here today. Last night I was chatting via one of my emails on wifi and today it's not working on 3g. Maybe it has to do something with switching from wifi to 3g?

Edit: Retyping password helped.
    10-15-13 04:48 AM
    Same problem here today. Last night I was chatting via one of my emails on wifi and today it's not working on 3g. Maybe it has to do something with switching from wifi to 3g?

Edit: Retyping password helped.

Much has changed and has been learned since the last time I posted in this thread back in April this year.

What we have discovered is that Blackberry 10 will force users to re-enter their passwords for various email accounts if it encounters a transient failure to authenticate to an email server.

This is a very unusual and hard to understand way to design an email client - most email clients will either silently ignore a transient connection error or warn the user about it in some way but continue additional connection attempts until they succeed.

Recent versions of the OS have improved this a little by providing more visible notifications of this status (email accounts used to just "silently fail"), but when this happens you typically still have to go back and re-enter account passwords to make it work again.

Some of the common reasons for this happening are switching between mobile carrier and WiFi internet links, unreliable WiFi links, or going out of signal range temporarily.
    10-15-13 12:02 PM