So last night I went to go into my music on the Z10, and every sing song had it's album art overwritten with that from 1 artist. I rebooted... all songs showing up with the artwork from another artist.

I then manually deleted every song from my z10, recopied it back and all the songs have the album art from another artist.

Anyone seeing this or know how to fix it?!?
    02-20-13 09:28 AM
    Sigh... this is looking like a bad sign for me if no one else is seeing this.
    02-20-13 07:43 PM
    Mine has done the same thing. No fix that I have found either.
    02-20-13 09:33 PM
    i had the same problem. Open the folder where your music is (USING PC - connect the phone to computer and browse to the folder), then go to folder options in windows and unselect "hide protected system files", you will get a warning, press YES. then find two jpg files, Folder.jpg and AlbumArtSmall.jpg. Delete those 2 files and you are ready to go.
    Attached Thumbnails BlackBerry 10 Album Art Overwritten-untitled.jpg  
    SDTRMG likes this.
    02-20-13 10:32 PM
    rubosh, thank-you. You are definitely onto something here. I was able to find a 'folder.jpg' file inside of the music directory, and this was in fact the album artist that was appearing on every song. However there was no 'AlbumArtSmall.jpg' file. All of the artists now appear with no album art. I'll try re-copying the music to my device and see what happens.

i had the same problem. Open the folder where your music is (USING PC - connect the phone to computer and browse to the folder), then go to folder options in windows and unselect "hide protected system files", you will get a warning, press YES. then find two jpg files, Folder.jpg and AlbumArtSmall.jpg. Delete those 2 files and you are ready to go.
    02-21-13 08:58 AM
    Okay, so I copied all the files back and looks like I'm good to know. Pain in the ****, but glad it's sorted out. Thanks Rubosh!
    02-21-13 05:18 PM
    np! Glad it all worked out! I know, it drove me crazy when it happened.
    02-23-13 03:58 PM