I've tried 4 times now to update BB Desktop Software from 7.1 Bundle 1319 to 7.1 Bundle 2102. The software download freezes after 10% or 18% or 20%, then tells me I have lost internet connectivity, which I have not. Anyone else have this problem, and what did you do to fix it?
    02-20-13 09:08 AM
    Hello, there is another way of updating the phone, the advantage being that you download the complete OS install first.

You need download the update from blackberry, goto this link.

BlackBerry - Desktop & Device Software Download Sites for BlackBerry users - US

Choose your country and network the phone is locked (or was originally locked to)

Then after that you will choose your phone model yo have and then you will be presented with all the OS versions, download the one you want.

After that run the download, what will happen is your blackberry desktop manager will be updated with the OS you choose.

Next try to do the update as your previous attempts only this time DM will not need to download the OS and should go straight into installing the OS.

The other thing is it could be possible that your phone has IT policy restrictions, unlikely but as you are going to update the phone you can do a factory reset (not wipe device) heres a quick video i made showing how to do that.

34woody likes this.
    02-20-13 10:32 AM
    Thanks, it worked just great!!
    02-21-13 08:52 AM
    I As per the video uploaded by you I did factory reset through BB Desktop software for my curve 9220 but still its showing enable. I do i disable it.
    10-11-13 11:24 AM
    please help me to download blackberry curve 9220 firmware 7.1.0.746 it's been a week I have try official link to download the firmware but it can't download more than 10% and it's stuck and I have to re download but every re download I have tried since last week is always stuck in the middle of the process and have to restart the download but other than this download is working fine do any body have alternative download link for this other than official link ?
    02-01-16 03:44 AM