Hello,

I took some photos with my PlayBook before, but I have since performed a factory reset/wipe on my PlayBook. After that, I have taken other photos. When I was uploading my pictures onto Facebook using the FaceBook app, I noticed that there was one photo that I took before the factory reset that the application could find. However, when I opened the pictures application on my PlayBook, the photo doesn't exist. Also, when I plug my PlayBook into my computer, it doesn't show up either on my computer. It apparently only shows up when I use the upload photo function using the FaceBook app. How is this possible and how do I find where this picture is? I'm just wondering that if a photo still somehow exists on my PlayBook after I performed a factory reset, what else is still left from the wipe? Can anyone help? If so, that would be great.

Thanks in advance!
    02-20-13 08:21 AM
    I have noticed something similar with my Z10 and the Touch app. I deleted some pictures off the SD card using the new Blackberry Link desktop app and now when I use the upload picture function from within Touch it still sees the deleted photos and folder they were in but the app lists them as corrupted and won't upload them. To me it seems like the app has cached the information and won't refresh it. I have even tried removing the app and re-installing. I also added the Z10 as a USB drive and searched it but couldn't manually find any evidence of the files which seems to confirm that they were deleted.
    02-20-13 10:53 AM
    That's funny...the FaceBook app that is still able to find the photo can also upload the photo as well. Does anyone know how this can still happen?
    02-20-13 10:32 PM
    You may wish to send this info to BlackBerry as it has the potential to be a security risk, and is a bug.
    02-21-13 01:38 AM