Please stop whining (yes you) its a NEW OS, a NEW device, lets give BlackBerry some slack :-)
    02-19-13 09:16 PM
    Why? They delayed it twice. It was hyped (yes you) and then rushed it out the door and NOW the faithful (yes you) declare it a 1.0 device (I thought that was the Playbook).
    No. No slack. It has potential. It will take time. Which is not on BlackBerrys side. No time. No more second chances.
    nquyen likes this.
    02-19-13 09:20 PM
    well i think its a nice device already as it is
    stevepar and nquyen like this.
    02-19-13 09:23 PM
    Works fine for me, not for others that's fine.
    Your both off your rockers.
    TTYL

Cameron.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-13 09:23 PM
    The negative threads get way too much attention than they deserve, and the positive ones just disappear off the first page of the forums in an hour.
    02-19-13 09:25 PM
    why no time? you one of those that think the whole world is the USA? Plenty of worldwide market available for BBRY..
    02-19-13 09:29 PM
    Have one...it's great...i am really starting to think allot of the negative stuff is just complaining just for the sake of it. I've tried to work this thing hard and it just keeps on rolling. Outlook will be supported real soon and that was my only rconcern....overall extremely happy.

Posted via CB10
    AbsoluteT23 likes this.
    02-19-13 09:32 PM
    Ugh, mods please clean up the site. Fine, some want to complain, but ugh, stop opening new threads to complain in. Do a search and find the thread then cry and complain all you want.
    AbsoluteT23 likes this.
    02-19-13 09:33 PM
    Works fine for me, not for others that's fine.
    Your both off your rockers.
    TTYL

Cameron.

Posted via CB10
    So true. This thing is powerful and fast. It is a real business device with multimedia flexibility.
    BergerKing likes this.
    02-19-13 09:34 PM
    Give it a spanking and a a pacifier to shut it up afterwards as its a spoiled brat that has ODD.
    02-19-13 09:36 PM
    Please stop whining (yes you) its a NEW OS, a NEW device, lets give BlackBerry some slack :-)
    Agree...Let's give them well deserved cudo's... I think they knocked it out the park!
    Love this thing. All of my iPhone buddy's are jealous!!!

Posted via CB10
    BergerKing and zombie73 like this.
    02-19-13 09:45 PM
    Guys, truly, the Z10 is an amazing device. I was on a forum with some folks who couldn't believe i was sharing video from a cell phone. VIDEO!!! if you are upset that you are missing an app to change the notification lights or something equally trivial, give your head a shake. This is a fantastic step in the right direction. Seriously, when was the last time you could pull out your blackberry in a group without having to defend still using one! haha!
    02-19-13 10:05 PM
    Yeah who else can share video from a phone to a projector efficiently?

OH and waht other phone has a NICE loadup screen you can swipe uo to see the percentage of the loadup.... ohhhhhh not an iphone can do that.....

Go BB GO
    BergerKing likes this.
    02-19-13 10:09 PM
    Why? They delayed it twice. It was hyped (yes you) and then rushed it out the door and NOW the faithful (yes you) declare it a 1.0 device (I thought that was the Playbook).
    No. No slack. It has potential. It will take time. Which is not on BlackBerrys side. No time. No more second chances.
    For crying out loud, it's a brand new OS that took time to develop. And it's a freaking phone, not a heart operation. Time to chill out. So it's not for sale in your part of the world yet, it will be.

Sounds like many who have them, really like the new Z10. So be pleased for them, be helpful if you can be with those that seek advice and your time will come too.
    BergerKing and Shanerredflag like this.
    02-19-13 10:49 PM