So, when sending an email or a calendar item on an account linked to exchange/activesync, there are two suggested contacts shown at a time below the to:, cc: or bcc: fields.
    I noticed that there is no way to contextualize the suggested contacts based on the name you are typiing and no way to scroll through the suggested contacts.
    Since I do not want to add every person I email to my contacts, is there a method to utilize the suggested contacts in a similar manner to the way they are used on MS Outlook or an iPhone?
    Is there some other work around I am not thinking about? Perhaps add everyone you email as a contact, but put them in some type of minor category... my end goal is to not have to type out everyone full email address just because they are not in my contacts. All the old Blackberries did this well.

Any help here would be appreciated.
    02-19-13 02:05 PM
    I have the exact same problem. I've been using Z10 from 1 month now and found no way to populate the recently used contact list.
    I'm using exchange and I'm not willing to copy every email in my contacts lilst so every time I have to "look up" the email in the exchange directory.
    Not figured out what the 2 suggested contacts that appear in the extra To: field are for (I have the same 2 since I bought the device).
    Really hope that BB solves this
    04-04-13 06:00 AM
    I am having this same exact problem where I can't seem to delete the 2 suggested contacts below the To: field.
    05-04-13 09:13 PM
    Resurrecting this.. any solutions yet?
    10-05-13 06:34 PM
    Suggested contacts for my emails are working fine Z10STL100-2/10.2.0.1725

They are not on my contact list but since they are my recently contacted person, I can see them.

Posted via CB10
    10-05-13 08:25 PM
    I've learned to simply ignore the suggestions. They don't do anything if you just input another contact.

Posted via CB10
    10-05-13 08:31 PM