Hello all,

I would like to know if anyone knows of someone with a high success rate for unlocking the koodo/telus z10's. Im looking to get the phone on mobilicity, but I am hearing there are a lot of issues unlocking a telus/koodo version. If anyone is successful please let me know.

Thanks
    02-19-13 08:53 AM
    Unlocking is just like any other Z10, buy a unlock code enter it done..

CrackBerryUnlocking.com ? BlackBerry Unlock codes, BlackBerry Unlocking, Unlock BlackBerry 10
    02-19-13 09:02 AM
    Not for me with my Telus Z10, two different unlocking services both supplied the same unlock code. They had my try everything, to the point I'm down to my last 2 tries, so I'm stuck waiting for Telus to give me an unlock code. Just can't take any more chances. Nobody can tell me why the codes don't work on my phone, but they don't, so be very careful.
    02-19-13 09:08 AM
    I also have problems unlocking koodo z10. I heard even koodo themselves can't unlock it. I am assuming same with telus since it's same company

Posted via CB10
    02-19-13 09:11 AM
    I used Blackberry Unlocking | Unlock Blackberry | Instant Blackberry Unlock Code | BlackberryCodeSource.com with my Koodo RFF91LW. They sent me two codes, 8 and 16 digits, I believe. The second try (16 digit) worked for me.

Response time from them was about 8 hours. Think they are around $19. Recommend.
    02-19-13 09:27 AM
    Did you do this recently or a while ago

Posted via CB10
    02-19-13 09:36 AM
    Did you do this recently or a while ago

Posted via CB10
    Feb 8th.
    02-19-13 09:41 AM
    Ok that was when it was still working I think, it stopped working some time last week

Posted via CB10
    02-19-13 09:45 AM
    i just submitted my Koodo Z10 imei to CrackBerryUnlocking.com last night.

Hopefully it works.
    02-19-13 09:54 AM
    Thx for the replies. Do you guys know if Koodo will let your return the z10 after you try to unlock it??
    02-19-13 10:11 AM
    Doubt they would even check. if it's still locked should be ok

Posted via CB10
    02-19-13 10:14 AM
    (Ok i already post this in another tread ...I'll just repost it )
    i bought myself an Blackberry Z10 on koodo hoping one day i can use it on Wind (because their phones are the cheapest)
    first i tried to unlock it on cellunlocker the code came fast but wasn't working
    i emailed them this ask me for a video proof .... they saw the problem got my refund
    i just realize what can i just go to koodo get it unlocked for 20$ more at least ill keep my warranty
    for my bigest surprise i received the same unlock code and it wasn't working they couldn't know how
    so im thinking the problem is coming from blackberry and not even koodo can fix it

so the best bet for me now is to return my blackberry and get another one from another carrier

p.s now i only have 2 attempt left

hope it help a little bit
    02-19-13 03:22 PM
    I just unlocked my Telus Z10 from Blackberry Unlocking | Unlock Blackberry | Instant Blackberry Unlock Code | BlackberryCodeSource.com
    They provided me with an 8 & 16 digit code. - The 16 digit code worked on the 1st try
    From what I've been reading here I was a little skeptical and really didn't expect it to work but thought I'd give it try anyway - Glad I did because now my Z10 is unlocked
    02-20-13 11:47 AM
    Its seems like hit and miss at this point. Works for some and doesn't work for others

Posted via CB10
    02-20-13 11:51 AM
    I have a Koodo z10 too. Waiting for a code from Cellunlocker and I have a bad feeling ;(
    02-24-13 01:25 PM
    Hi tgvgk,

Thanks for the feedback!

We're glad we could unlock your Z10 for you !

Enjoy your Unlocked Koodo Z10!

Best Regards,

Jeff
    I used Blackberry Unlocking | Unlock Blackberry | Instant Blackberry Unlock Code | BlackberryCodeSource.com with my Koodo RFF91LW. They sent me two codes, 8 and 16 digits, I believe. The second try (16 digit) worked for me.

Response time from them was about 8 hours. Think they are around $19. Recommend.
    02-24-13 05:11 PM
    Well, I didn't feel comfortable with my Z10 down to two tries and not wanting to wait for 90 days for Telus to sell me an unlock code, so I called today and told them I had a hardware problem with it turning off by its self. I have a new Z10 coming on Wed, I'll be giving BlackberryCodeSource another try. They refunded my money on the failed unlock codes, so I trust them to honor their guarantee. Got my fingers crossed that this time it will work for me.
    02-25-13 04:20 PM
    Hi, I am direct source for Koodo/Telus unlocking.
    Please send me the Blackberry Z10/Q10 imei you have to test service.

Chezral
    03-01-13 11:11 AM
    Please confirm....you say that you are able to provide a working unlock code for a Koodo Z10? I have tried with BlackberryCodeSource.com without success. Do you have access to a different set of codes?
    03-01-13 06:24 PM
    They will most probably provide the same wrong code, some of the Telus/Koodo phones(about 20%) return the wrong codes right now
    The issues should hopefully be resolved within a few weeks.

But give them a try if you want, your IMEI# may be updated in the database
    03-01-13 07:29 PM
    Hi, I am direct source for Koodo/Telus unlocking.
    Please send me the Blackberry Z10/Q10 imei you have to test service.

Chezral
    are you sure this will work, i have tried other codes and am running out of attempts
    03-01-13 11:01 PM
    Everyone returns the same code.. people on forum have confirmed same when it did not work for them that all unlock era returned same code.. since Blackberrycodesource was then the cheapest, I placed my order for Telus Z10, got a code that worked on first go.. Thanks BlackbertyCodeSource

Posted via CB10
    03-01-13 11:54 PM
    Hi there,

Does it work?

i just submitted my Koodo Z10 imei to CrackBerryUnlocking.com last night.

Hopefully it works.
    03-02-13 12:01 AM
    Well, I didn't feel comfortable with my Z10 down to two tries and not wanting to wait for 90 days for Telus to sell me an unlock code, so I called today and told them I had a hardware problem with it turning off by its self. I have a new Z10 coming on Wed, I'll be giving BlackberryCodeSource another try. They refunded my money on the failed unlock codes, so I trust them to honor their guarantee. Got my fingers crossed that this time it will work for me.
    So some poor soul is going to end buying your returned phone and possibly permanently locking the phone because of your actions? How selfish of you! - Just remember what goes around comes around
    03-02-13 12:25 AM
    I got two codes from Blackberry Code Source but none of them is working. I tried twice each codes now I'm down to 6 attempts remaining. Please help help... I'm so worry that I cannot unlock it or even worse, to hard-locked my z10.
    03-02-13 12:37 AM
69 123