Hey Folks,

The Pacemaker App for BlackBerry 10 and Alpha Device received an update to 1.4.5.1!

Full Description:

This is the universal Pacemaker� app. When purchasing this, you will get both Pacemaker� for PlayBook and BlackBerry10.*** Mix the music you love with automatic beat matching, loops and effects. Pacemaker� makes it easy and fun to DJ and with a full set of playback features, pro level audio effects and a crossfader, you have unlimited creative influence over your music! Features: Auto beatmatch - Instantly sync tempo and phase of two tracks by clicking the Sync button. Scratch - Put the needle on the record and scratch like the Grandmaster. Time stretch - Alter and set the tempo of a track � 100% without affecting pitch/key. Pitch speed - Alter track tempo � 100% and pitch/key � one octave in parallel. Pitch bend - Nudge a track into phase. Loop - Create synchronized loops on the fly; set and adjust in-point and/or end-point, split from in-point or end-point, double from in-point or end-point, exit loop and re-loop. Loop travel - Turn on Loop travel and hear the funky sound of a small loop traveling along the sound wave. Reverse - Flip playback direction Cue play - Play track from cue point and revert to cue point when releasing cue button. Set cue point - Search and define starting point of a track with precise control. DJ pause - A stuttering micro loop lets you listen, search and set cue point. FX - Add and adjust single parameter audio effect Hi-cut/Lo-cut � 1.0. Beat FX - Add and adjust two-parameter audio effects Echo and Roll to dry/wet + 0–100% and Beat at 1/8-8, and Reverb to dry/wet and size to + 0–100%. Kill-all - Instantly mute or re-engage activated audio effects. Track EQ - Temporarily adjust equalization of loaded tracks. Crossfader - Dynamically adjust the output blend between the two channels. Split output - Split output and listen to one track in the headphones while another track is playing in the speakers. All you need is the Griffin DJ Cable. Headphones crossfader - Dynamically adjust what channel blend to listen to in the phones. Halt - Pause everything and continue when ready. Master headphones volume - Adjust volume for headphones output. Gain - Temporarily adjust gain level of loaded track. Smart Track Search Find the track you need instantly with our smart filters. Search the track by adding filters for specific Artists, Albums, Genres, BPM or Key.

BlackBerry World - Pacemaker�

https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...s/107645/?t=13

Price:8,99 EUR

Pacemaker 1.4.5.1 update-download.png

Cheers

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by FunkyDread; 02-19-13 at 03:14 PM.
    02-19-13 05:54 AM
    This is still unavailable for my Z10.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-13 12:11 PM
    Not available here either, I do have it purchased on my playbook, so I just check available from My world and when i select download it says "You don't have coverage" blah blah, Also when I do a search for Pacemaker in BB World nothing came up
    Last edited by SkaterGuy2k; 02-20-13 at 01:17 PM.
    02-20-13 12:32 PM
    Same boat as above...love the app on my PlayBook, would love to have it on my z10.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-13 04:50 PM
    Weak! I was excited to install this on my Z10 but no dice. It's great on the PlayBook - don't get me wrong - I just want it on my phone
    02-20-13 06:03 PM
    Not available for mine either. Telus in Canada.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-13 09:17 AM
    I reached out to the developer asking why the App was available at launch, and not now. This is the response I got.

Hi Ntario,

Yes, we removed Pacemaker App from Z10's that use a Qualcomm GPU because the app was apparently showing up as white instead of the gray it should have been. We are currently working hard to support these devices and will hopefully upload a new version to App World shortly. Please stay tuned via our Facebook page.
    Best

There you have it. Coming soon to devices that use Qualcomm GPU
    spiculated likes this.
    02-25-13 10:59 AM
    It's back up again

Posted via CB10
    02-26-13 04:44 AM
    02-26-13 02:30 PM
    Did they say that this app would be free on the Z10 for those who purchased the PlayBook version? I remember reading it somewhere.
    02-26-13 02:43 PM