As the Title suggests, does anyone know when the "BlackBerry Transform Hard Shell (White) for Z10" will be back in stock?

This message is obviously more geared towards the ShopCrackBerry Team.

A heads up would be appreciated!

Thanks
    MiG
    02-19-13 03:56 AM
    I'm trying to get an answer for you.

Hold please...
    mig 007 likes this.
    02-19-13 12:45 PM
    Thank you.
    02-20-13 12:18 AM
    Just checked in with our Canada e-commerce team. Have several hundred on backorder from a few different suppliers. Looking at early-March dates from two distributors, have another order coming in this Friday from a third supplier but not sure on the on the quantity of Transformer Hard Shells in there yet. Looking at a 4th supplier as well. Z10 sales seem to be exceeding expectations so far - hard to get as much of everything as we need.

Just starting to see inventory get listed with our US distributors as well. If we start to get access through there we'll juggle around between Canada and US to try and meet all the demand.

Thx for the patience!
    mig 007 likes this.
    02-20-13 10:56 AM
    I was out at my mall yesterday and noticed that they had 5 Transform Hard Shells in white for sale, it was at The Source store. I guess try to find a store that isnt popular and check there. Thats how I got two flip cases and screen protectors on release day
    02-20-13 11:13 AM
    Thanks a bunch guys for checking in and answering. Why I love CrackBerry!

Kevin, I might just wait and order from ShopCrackBerry. The Z10 naked shall survive for another couple weeks without getting any scratches or dings

MiG
    02-21-13 02:13 AM
    They have in stock at the offical Blackberry US Online Store - Welcome blackberry store.
    02-22-13 02:34 AM
    Just checked in with our Canada e-commerce team. Have several hundred on backorder from a few different suppliers. Looking at early-March dates from two distributors, have another order coming in this Friday from a third supplier but not sure on the on the quantity of Transformer Hard Shells in there yet. Looking at a 4th supplier as well. Z10 sales seem to be exceeding expectations so far - hard to get as much of everything as we need.

Just starting to see inventory get listed with our US distributors as well. If we start to get access through there we'll juggle around between Canada and US to try and meet all the demand.

Thx for the patience!
    Hi Kevin,

Im heading out for a conference next week and I'll be out on the field a lot for 5 days...this is when my phones go through maximum torture.... Would you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know how I can get a White Transform Shell for my Z10 here in Princeton, NJ. I need to fly out on Monday.. so I don't mind paying 1 day shipping to get this by Friday or Saturday.

P.S - I cant seem to find an option to buy spare battery bundle either. Im just gonna bite the bullet and order a regular battery and pay 1 day air (OUCHHH) for it.
    02-27-13 01:18 PM