Hi,

has anyone a working wechat version? mine seems faulty.
    also i would like to read only my keepass files, keepass droid app is working, but i cant select the file.
    has anyone managed that yet?

How about Wuala? i guess that is a challenging app, because of the built in encryption...
    02-18-13 03:28 PM
    Hi saymen,

Would you be able to send me the keepass bar file for sideloading? I could try to see if I can replicate your issue.

Thanks,
    03-08-13 04:52 PM
    Hi squished,

bb10bars.net/index.php/keepassdroid/

Is where I have got it from

Best saymen
    03-09-13 01:13 AM
    I converted the Wuala .apk to a .bar, it doesn't work. I didn't expect it to, but I figured it was worth a try.

For KeePass, if you're willing to spend $2.99 you could try Vault - Password Manager for BlackBerry 10. You have to import your data from a KeePass XML File. I use this app on a daily basis and it works great for me.
    03-10-13 09:39 AM
    Hi Kyle27,

i am super willing to invest small amounts for working apps.
    however password vault doesnt work for me. i bought it a while back, basically after figuring that
    sideloading keepass is not an option.

i select the file for import after i put it in the right folder. its seen as a xml file, however once i click from the password vault app (import option)
    on the file the app marks it in blue colour and doesnt do anything more. basically it hangs, i cant click the X, eventually i have no option but closing the whole app.
    03-10-13 09:55 AM
    Have you tried deleting/reinstalling the app? Or perhaps you could contact the developer for support at [email protected].
    Here is what you should see after a successful import:

Wuala, Wechat, Keepass sideloading-img_00000082.png

Posted via CB10
    03-10-13 02:47 PM
    KeePassDroid (sideload) works well for me, but it can't edit file on PB or Z10. It would be nice if KeePass could be made native for the BB10 and PB. It's my favorite Password app. It would be nice to have the option to edit direct on device.
    03-17-13 04:01 PM
    How do you get keepass to see the database file on the phone. I have copied it on the phone but it won't show up for keepass to open.
    practikl likes this.
    03-24-13 04:33 PM
    You mean KeePassDroid worked on PB? It doesn't seem to work on Z10.... Anyway, it seems that a gentleman is working on a native BB10 Keepass apps: KeePass Password Safe / Discussion / Open Discussion:Keepass for BlackBerry 10 - Anyone working on it?
    04-07-13 09:26 PM
    You mean KeePassDroid worked on PB? It doesn't seem to work on Z10.... Anyway, it seems that a gentleman is working on a native BB10 Keepass apps: KeePass Password Safe / Discussion / Open Discussion:Keepass for BlackBerry 10 - Anyone working on it?
    Tried Remember in App World?

Posted via CB10 on Zed10
    04-07-13 10:30 PM
    Guys keepass is on BlackBerry world, search for kpd

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 07:25 PM
    To the OP what is the version of you keepassdroid database I had the same problem than you My db was version 2 and the keepassdroid version I had side loaded didn't supported that version of db so I had to side load the earliest version the apk file of the earlier version can be found on the official website and you can convert it on a ask to bar convert website and with the earlier version I was able to see my db. If you don't find it let me know

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 06:22 AM
    I just told you the latest version of keepassdroid is on BlackBerry world, no need to sideload

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 06:51 AM
    I just told you the latest version of keepassdroid is on BlackBerry world, no need to sideload

Posted via CB10
    You are right I just checked it wasn't the latest version when I did mine that's why I had to side load it instead of taking it from BlackBerry world to get the latest version. Sorry about that, it's been a while I did it and wasn't aware it was updated to the last version

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 08:20 AM
    I am having trouble opening a keepass database file. When I try to open the file, I get a "File not found." error. When I click the file folder button to try to browse the Z10 file system, I get a dialog prompting me to "Install from Web" the Open Intents File Manager.

Does anyone know what I should enter as the database filename to open my file? My file is called 'keepass' (no extension) and is in the top-level folder of my SD card. So far I have tried "/sdcard/keepass" and "sdcard/keepass", but those just give me the "File not found." error.

Thanks,
    04-23-13 09:01 AM
    I figured it out. The /sdcard folder maps to the Device/misc/android folder on the device memory of the Z10. So just put the keepass database file inside this area and you should be able to point to it from there (e.g. /sdcard/keepass.kdb).
    04-26-13 02:27 PM
    I wish we could get a native app that worked with the ability to pin drop nix files.

I keep my db in drop box.

Would be great to have my pc save to db and the Z10 open the DB from dropbox and thus always be looking at the latest version without any extra interaction from me.

Posted via CB10
    04-29-13 01:03 AM
    you CAN automatically sync with dropbox
    I'll show you how to do it when i come back home
    todbanner likes this.
    04-29-13 03:15 AM
    you CAN automatically sync with dropbox
    I'll show you how to do it when i come back home
    I look forward to understanding how. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    04-29-13 10:26 AM
    I wish we could get a native app that worked with the ability to pin drop nix files.

I keep my db in drop box.

Would be great to have my pc save to db and the Z10 open the DB from dropbox and thus always be looking at the latest version without any extra interaction from me.

Posted via CB10
    Yes, I would love to know how to do this as well. You can pin Dropbox files easily, but the challenge I am running into is that I can only get kpd to access the Device/misc/android folder. If I could get kpd to be able to read the Dropbox folder on my Z10, then cloud-syncing my .kpd file would be accomplished.
    04-29-13 10:26 AM
    You can access Dropbox files also from Android, it's not straightforward, but it can be easily done.
    I wrote a guide here:
    How to sync Keepass with BlackBerry 10 using Dropbox
    squished18 and todbanner like this.
    04-29-13 05:41 PM
    My problem was that I had not downloaded the OI File Manager from BlackBerry World. Now that I've got it, synching with Dropbox should work. Thanks for all your hard work in providing this solution.

Posted via CB10
    04-29-13 06:05 PM
    I spoke too soon. Using the OI File Manager and pointing it to my Dropbox folder, I get a "Buffer too short" error message. Is there a permission that I need to set manually?

Posted via CB10
    04-29-13 06:19 PM
    I spoke too soon. Using the OI File Manager and pointing it to my Dropbox folder, I get a "Buffer too short" error message. Is there a permission that I need to set manually?

Posted via CB10
    Unless I misunderstood you, you don't use OI File Manager to access the file, you open KPD and point that at it.
    04-29-13 09:11 PM
    Are you using a keepass 1.x database?
    Buffer too short is due to the changes that keepass made to the format in November, but I was thinking it was fixed it

Posted via Z10
    04-30-13 01:59 AM
35 12