I just read this: Verizon Blackberry Z10 Release Date Could End Up Being Later Than T-Mobile Verizon Blackberry Z10 Release Date Could End Up Being Later Than T-Mobile : Mobile : Latinos Post

If this is the case, I think a new carrier and a new phone that isn't a BB might happen.
    02-17-13 08:51 PM

If this is the case, I think a new carrier and a new phone that isn't a BB might happen.
    I can understand a different carrier, but why a phone that isn't a BB? That makes ZERO sense from a logical prospective.
    02-17-13 08:58 PM
    I'm on TMO so I'm looking forward to mid March.
    02-17-13 09:09 PM
    I agree with you it stinks, the carrier I have, stated their gonna only carry the Q10. but that has nothing to do with BlackBerry. I will switch carriers not phones.
    jesse_h and bb624 like this.
    02-17-13 09:23 PM
    just one source...and I've seen posts in CB forums that are trying to drive traffic towards latinopost.com anyway, so I would read this with a huge grain of salt.

couldn't find any other source for this claim on Google News...just 2 articles from latinopost
    02-17-13 09:47 PM
    I didn't read the linked article, but seriously...if you have a decent provider, are you really gonna switch over a week or two difference in release dates?
    bekkay, jesse_h, bp3dots and 3 others like this.
    02-17-13 09:49 PM
    I can see changing carriers if you can easily get out of it or have money to burn, but why switch the phone that you are interested in.... Makes a ton of sense... Lol!

Sent from a galaxy far away!
    jesse_h likes this.
    02-17-13 09:59 PM
    Where is that vzguy user?

Anyway, someone has posted screens from internal web sites for verizon. You can not get to them. Verizon carrier testing is 100% done. It is now a matter of training, advertising, dispaly prep, etc. He says we're about 3 weeks away from release. And that was a week ago. It's looking like early March.
    ctuffy and westiewanderer like this.
    02-17-13 10:03 PM
    Another new person...another rumor meant to sway people on the fence the wrong way....
    02-17-13 10:04 PM
    Yes, definitely take Newbie posters with hazy news from questionable sources with a bit of that salt. And maybe some aspirin. ..
    02-17-13 10:26 PM
    After 10 years with verizon I think I'd maybe leave them over something like this if true. Because it seems to me (again IF it happened) that they are playing games with blackberry at the expense of customers that want a blackberry phone. Screw android -- had it -- blows in my opinion. Screw iphones. I want the z10. And I see no reason that verizon, who has had access to test units since october (right?), could not get this damned phone out by march.

My $210 a month, I will very vocally take elsewhere, 3 lines, that are all month to month. 3 blackberrys.

Sent from my BlackBerry Torch 9850 using Tapatalk
    BergerKing, kbz1960, bb624 and 8 others like this.
    02-17-13 10:43 PM
    Bad source. If you look at threads I started, Verizon intranet has the ETA for early march.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    02-17-13 10:50 PM
    Bad source. If you look at threads I started, Verizon intranet has the ETA for early march.

EARLY March? Interesting!

There have been many rumors around VZW, many of them contradictory. But we DO know that T-Mo is accelerating its launch, so I'm fascinated to hear that VZW is doing the same.
    02-17-13 11:01 PM

There have been many rumors around VZW, many of them contradictory. But we DO know that T-Mo is accelerating its launch, so I'm fascinated to hear that VZW is doing the same.
    Glad to be with T-Mo , they've always stuck by BlackBerry!
    02-17-13 11:15 PM

All the carriers were saying the end of March to cover their asses. They knew that was a worse case, and if it turned out to be the middle or beginning of March, they could look good. Verizon has the most difficult phone to test out of the bunch, and it was certified at the beginning of February

silversun10 and 00stryder like this.
    02-17-13 11:24 PM
    I just read this: Verizon Blackberry Z10 Release Date Could End Up Being Later Than T-Mobile Verizon Blackberry Z10 Release Date Could End Up Being Later Than T-Mobile : Mobile : Latinos Post

do people seriously believe anything typed up on the interwebz these days? there arent even any sources on that article!
    02-17-13 11:30 PM
    Check out the Calendar on the Blackberry website! March 22nd BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone - BlackBerry 10 Touch Phone - US
    02-17-13 11:35 PM
    Check out the Calendar on the Blackberry website! March 22nd BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone - BlackBerry 10 Touch Phone - US
    Really? You're really bringing that up again? Dates from calendar shots have NEVER corresponded with launches. That pic means nothing.
    02-17-13 11:40 PM
    Yeah. That's a not trustworthy source from another new person *hint hint*. So we just gonna blow this thread up or close this? I Think we need to watch oout for the pain newbies cost us and take that aspirin or some stronger pain killers
    02-18-13 12:56 AM
    VZW testing is really too time taking. I know that Nokia has been trying to get Lumia 920 approved by Verizon for so long.. but you don't still see it anywhere near the launch.. you can hate it but that is how it is.. VZW has too many bands, and 1x and LTE don't play that nice with each other any way.. and so adds lot of test scenarios.. and above that VZW has its own bloatware which has to be tested
    02-18-13 01:11 AM
    do people seriously believe anything typed up on the interwebz these days? there arent even any sources on that article!
    I hate to. But damn. Tell me the last time something involving blackberry and the phone carriers that happened *before* anyone expected it, or it was slated to. Its always just a little longer. Now blackberry took forever but at this point their work is and has been done in regards to the device and the software. There is no good reason for the carriers to add further delay. As I said I believe blackberry offered the test units in october. So even if march pans out that is 5 months to test. 6 if april.

You know after a while you kind just have had enough.

Sent from my BlackBerry Torch 9850 using Tapatalk
    ralfyguy and Blacklatino like this.
    02-18-13 01:16 AM
    Stop crying. Buy unlocked Z10. Enjoy.

Posted via CB10
    02-18-13 01:17 AM
    Did you pay close to $1000 for yours or would you?????
    randall2580 likes this.
    02-18-13 01:20 AM
    Info is not true. Repeat info is not true. View the second thread I started. there is a screen shot in there from Verizon intranet showing ETA early March

02-18-13 01:48 AM
    Stop crying. Buy unlocked Z10. Enjoy.

Posted via CB10
    Doo-doo-doop... Oooo, sorry, wrong answer... [/AlexTrebek]

Verizon is a CDMA carrier, and they don't unlock like a GSM phone, so that isn't an option.
    02-18-13 01:51 AM
81 123 ...