Has anyone heard anything about the nhl game center? Heard they were a "Partner " when bb10 was announced. I sent an email and got a form letter that didn't answer my question at all.

I did notice today that the NHL newsfeed app is gone off BlackBerry world. Maybe something is coming soon?

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-16-13 07:59 PM
    I too am waiting for this one. The app on I pad works much better then the website.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-16-13 08:53 PM
    Should be here soon. No news as of late though. NHL said it would be ready near the release of BB10 in Canada.
    BlackBerry 10: NHL to release GameCenter app BlackBerry Z10 launch day | FP Tech Desk | Financial Post
    02-16-13 08:54 PM
    I would like to see this very soon. Excited with the potential of great apps.

Posted via CB10
    02-17-13 10:53 AM
    In case anyone is still following this, I received a reply from an agent at GameCenter and they confirmed that they are working on an app, however it will not be ready for this season.

I'm very much considering leaving Android for BB10, but with stuff like this I'm real hesitant to make the switch. Seems like developers aren't taking BB10 as seriously as I hoped.
    02-26-13 04:05 PM
    In case anyone is still following this, I received a reply from an agent at GameCenter and they confirmed that they are working on an app, however it will not be ready for this season.

I'm very much considering leaving Android for BB10, but with stuff like this I'm real hesitant to make the switch. Seems like developers aren't taking BB10 as seriously as I hoped.
    It was the lack of an NHL GameCenter app that was the final straw that made me decide to leave BlackBerry more than a year ago. At the time, I was willing to accept that some apps were not available on BB devices but when I could no longer listen to my favorite NHL team on my phone I moved on. Now, not only can I listen to games on my current device but I can also watch the television broadcast of most games. I am going to give the new BB10 devices, especially the QWERTY Q10 phone, a chance but I'm not going to step backward and do without apps that I've had and enjoyed for the past year and half.
    02-26-13 06:48 PM
    Just released folks. Here you are

BlackBerry World - NHL GameCenter

Not sure what those folks at NHL are talking about. I don't have a subscription, but can watch highlights. Cascades app too. Very well built.
    habs_fan and pmccartney like this.
    02-26-13 07:49 PM
    It was the lack of an NHL GameCenter app that was the final straw that made me decide to leave BlackBerry more than a year ago. At the time, I was willing to accept that some apps were not available on BB devices but when I could no longer listen to my favorite NHL team on my phone I moved on. Now, not only can I listen to games on my current device but I can also watch the television broadcast of most games. I am going to give the new BB10 devices, especially the QWERTY Q10 phone, a chance but I'm not going to step backward and do without apps that I've had and enjoyed for the past year and half.
    So I guess we'll see you back on a BB10 device now
    habs_fan likes this.
    02-26-13 07:50 PM
    Wouldn't it be possible to use tune in radio and find the official local radio station that broadcasts the games for whatever team you want?

For example, for Toronto Maple Leafs games, TSN Radio AM1050 broadcasts their games and is available to stream through tune in radio.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-13 08:08 PM
    Verizon native app......

Posted via CB10
    02-26-13 09:50 PM
    It's out now...

Posted via CB10
    02-26-13 10:09 PM
    Sorry for my misinformation above folks, just goes to show how much the GC support team knows. I'll definitely be getting my hand on a Z10 ASAP!
    02-27-13 08:49 AM
    Sweet! It's here
    02-27-13 10:34 AM
    This is freaking awesome. I just got my Z10 and haven't even had time to change my contract to a regular data one (and away from a BIS-based one, which you must do where I live in Poland), but watching Oiler games on my phone and being able to connect to the TV is killer. I just hope the app doesn't suffer the same problems as on the PlayBook (NHL Gamecenter uses up memory until browser crashes).
    02-27-13 10:54 AM
    This is freaking awesome. I just got my Z10 and haven't even had time to change my contract to a regular data one (and away from a BIS-based one, which you must do where I live in Poland), but watching Oiler games on my phone and being able to connect to the TV is killer. I just hope the app doesn't suffer the same problems as on the PlayBook (NHL Gamecenter uses up memory until browser crashes).
    I was liking your post until you said 'Oiler games" haha.
    I'm moving to Edmonton (from Waterloo) in a few months. I will learn to like them. I'm just a massive hockey fan at heart. As long as there's a game to watch, somewhere, I'm happy.
    02-27-13 11:16 AM
    Sooooooo glad this isn't an Android port!

Posted via CB10
    02-27-13 01:22 PM
    Nice!!! Now i have it on all my devices
    The z10 is becoming better and better with good apps like this one!

Sent from my iPad 4G
    02-27-13 01:29 PM
    I was liking your post until you said 'Oiler games" haha.
    I'm moving to Edmonton (from Waterloo) in a few months. I will learn to like them. I'm just a massive hockey fan at heart. As long as there's a game to watch, somewhere, I'm happy.
    You're going there right at the right time. It looks like the Mighty (or not so) Oil still sort of suck, but the Cup will likely be won in the next couple of years, surely.
    02-28-13 10:19 AM
    02-28-13 11:30 AM