Check out the video below, it's self explanatory. This is easily the best PR team for BB. They should be in charge for the global PR team as well. They know how to hit the consumer market.

BlackBerry Sends Out Awesome Invite to BlackBerry Z10 Launch in India - BerryReview
    Snap51 and EsJayDee like this.
    02-15-13 08:48 PM
    Check out the video below, it's self explanatory. This is easily the best PR team for BB.
    Know all the PR teams across the company do you?
    02-15-13 09:10 PM
    Bug sighting at 0:10-0:13. I hope there's no deeper meaning to that.
    JR A likes this.
    02-15-13 09:19 PM
    So... you're telling me they "nailed it" and are the best BB promotion team out there because they used heat-triggered mugs as invitations?

It's a cute novelty, but if that's your idea of the best PR team and suggesting they be in charge of all PR globally, well, I might as well sell my BBRY shares while I can still make a profit...

But, to each their own opinion I guess...
    02-15-13 09:29 PM
    So... you're telling me they "nailed it" and are the best BB promotion team out there because they used heat-triggered mugs as invitations?

It's a cute novelty, but if that's your idea of the best PR team and suggesting they be in charge of all PR globally, well, I might as well sell my BBRY shares while I can still make a profit...

But, to each their own opinion I guess...
    I understand that BB is focusing on the business market, but the average consumer, which are the consumers whom BB will eventually have to get, fall for these gimmicks all the time. Just look at some Apple and Samsung commercials. Also, it's not just this one thing that makes the PR team of India great. Look back at some of their commercials and who their ambassadors are. Salman Khan (used to be) and Ranbir Kapoor are two of the biggest stars in Bollywood and BB has them as ambassadors. Look at the backlash that BB got for Alecia Keys by some people. Granted the teen and young adult market is the biggest market in India but these are also the markets that will help regain and attract more BB customers.

This PR team becoming the global team may cause you to sell your shares but you were willing to hold on to them when everyone was selling during the downward spiral. I sense a shakey faith
    02-16-13 12:37 AM