Well my Z10's have arrived safely in California and I finally get to see what I've been missing and what I've read so much about...and I've read a lot. So what am I going to do now?

• Get a feel for the device and set it up the way I like to work.

• Take the knowledge I've gained from the many trusted Z10 owners that have posted their experiences and observations here, and as a result I'll have a clear expectation of what the device's strong and weak points are.

• Install the apps I need, and wait patiently for those that have not yet been published.

• Then I'm going to get on with my life.

Things I'm NOT going to do?

• Write a review...let's be honest, nobody here or anywhere else has any interest in my thoughts and opinions on the device, nor should you...my thoughts and opinions would be based on MY needs in a smartphone, which are likely different than anyone else's. Everyone else should form their own opinions based on personal experience.

• Be quick to post questions in the forums. If I come across an anomaly or something else I can't figure out on my own, I'll research what's already been discussed. And if I come across something that I think others may benefit from, maybe I'll post it if it hasn't already been covered.

• And if I come to realize at some point (after becoming fully acclimated with the device) that it's just not going to work for me, I will simply move on to something else, and nobody here will have to read a detailed account of all the reasons why BB10 "failed" me.

The forums have gotten pretty ridiculous lately with the all the ninja haters that create accounts to write their anti-BB10 manifestos and the just plain uninformed, unexperienced people ranting on their assumptions...it makes it really difficult to get truly helpful information and thought-provoking insights. I'm honestly looking forward to the Z10 working out great for me and not having to come here and filter through the BS to find the nuggets of info I need/want.

Proud to be among the early adopters, and thanks to those that blazed the trail before me! See ya when I see ya!

(last photo taken from my soon to be shut down 9900)
    I'm in...and I'm out ;)-z10.jpg
    Last edited by netwerx1; 02-15-13 at 09:13 PM.
    02-15-13 06:11 PM
    Breath of proverbial fresh air. :-)

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-15-13 06:14 PM
    You go man......
    02-15-13 06:16 PM
    I heard the WHO song, SQUEEZE BOX when I read that title ...

jakie55 and netwerx1 like this.
    02-15-13 06:17 PM
    The forums have gotten pretty ridiculous lately with the all the ninja haters that create accounts to write their anti-BB10 manifestos ...
    ... but maybe this forum does need *your* manifesto sprinkled with *your* life story and *important* thoughts about how to run a multi-billion-dollar company. At least yours would be right to the point.

Thanks for taking the time to post. Many in the US are still waiting for their chance to get a BlackBerry 10 device and it's good to see that someone like you is among the lucky few who already have one.
    02-15-13 07:41 PM
    ... but maybe this forum does need *your* manifesto sprinkled with *your* life story and *important* thoughts about how to run a multi-billion-dollar company. At least yours would be right to the point.
    And then again, maybe it doesn't
    b320 likes this.
    02-15-13 08:17 PM
    What carrier are u using?
    02-15-13 08:25 PM
    AT&T Wireless

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-15-13 08:54 PM
    Why don't you send the phone to me after you've used it for a few days?

How much did you pay for it, to get it to California?
    02-15-13 08:57 PM
    Why don't you send the phone to me after you've used it for a few days?

How much did you pay for it, to get it to California?
    I'm sorry Tobias, I'm afraid I can't do that

I was lucky to get them at $800 each...not as easy to do as of today though, the prices are going up it seems
    b320 likes this.
    02-15-13 09:05 PM
    You know Posting this type of thread you're pretty much opening up the gates for people who will be wanting to know your experience and will want you to answer questions quickly even though you clearly stated in your rules that you won't say anything. So just keep that in mind. If you Don't want to Give your opinions then you should Not had posted.
    02-15-13 09:47 PM
    Well. Been hearing a lot of "I" recently. It is getting kind of annoying. People need to understand BB10 wasn't made specifically with a single individual in mind.
    02-15-13 09:49 PM
    good example of how "not everything work for everyone"......
    02-15-13 10:09 PM