So since I bought the Z10 back on the 5th, I really haven't missed any calls, but this past week, I have been needing my phone more because I'm picking up a new car tomorrow, and I have missed a bunch of calls while I'm at work. but seemed odd, no one left me a voicemail or so I thought.

My girlfriend called and left me a voicemail yesterday for valentines day, and asked me last night why I didn't respond, I said, I didn't see a voicemail icon on my phone. Checked my voicemail, and I ended up having 4 new voicemails.

I called Rogers, and explained the situation, and the guy I spoke with said this morning that this is on a list from BlackBerry that the voicemail application isn't working (at least on Rogers) and the rep said BB is working on a software update and no ETA was given.

So for those on Rogers and maybe other carriers, call your voicemail to see if you have missed VM's....

I have seen 2 of the guys at the office this morning using telus have no issues with their voicemail on the Z10, so this might be a provision on Rogers, but who knows...

Just thought I would inform you guys though
    02-15-13 09:19 AM
    no issues with telus so far..
    02-15-13 09:20 AM
    I saw this issue earlier to and reported it, when we saw that voice mail notification counts were not changing even after reading voice mails.

Should be fixed in first BB10 maintenance release... or maybe sooner if it is on Rogers end and can be fixed there.

Like you said though, they definitely know about it.
    j8330, howarmat and nemo7 like this.
    02-15-13 09:28 AM
    Does the Z10 show that you had a missed call?
    02-15-13 09:32 AM
    Does the Z10 show that you had a missed call?
    Yes it does show I have a missed call
    02-15-13 09:34 AM
    Rogers has a voicemail to text message feature. All of my voicemails come through in the form of a text message that I can read. Since they deliver your voicemails in this manner, the icon gets disabled. You can still call in and listen to your messages as well to delete them. You can ask for this in the meantime.

Note: This feature will disable the voicemail icon. I haven't seen this icon on my 9800 in over a year since I got the voicemail to text feature.
    irweezyy likes this.
    02-15-13 09:35 AM
    Rogers has a voicemail to text message feature. All of my voicemails come through in the form of a text message that I can read. Since they deliver your voicemails in this manner, the icon gets disabled. You can still call in and listen to your messages as well to delete them. You can ask for this in the meantime.

Note: This feature will disable the voicemail icon. I haven't seen this icon on my 9800 in over a year since I got the voicemail to text feature.
    As far as I am aware with Rogers that the Voicemail Plus does not work yet for the Z10. I called last week and they said it wasnt ready yet.
    02-15-13 09:43 AM
    So since I bought the Z10 back on the 5th, I really haven't missed any calls, but this past week, I have been needing my phone more because I'm picking up a new car tomorrow, and I have missed a bunch of calls while I'm at work. but seemed odd, no one left me a voicemail or so I thought.

My girlfriend called and left me a voicemail yesterday for valentines day, and asked me last night why I didn't respond, I said, I didn't see a voicemail icon on my phone. Checked my voicemail, and I ended up having 4 new voicemails.

I called Rogers, and explained the situation, and the guy I spoke with said this morning that this is on a list from BlackBerry that the voicemail application isn't working (at least on Rogers) and the rep said BB is working on a software update and no ETA was given.

So for those on Rogers and maybe other carriers, call your voicemail to see if you have missed VM's....

I have seen 2 of the guys at the office this morning using telus have no issues with their voicemail on the Z10, so this might be a provision on Rogers, but who knows...

Just thought I would inform you guys though
    Yes I have the same problem... on Rogers.
    02-15-13 09:49 AM
    I only get my voice mails if I restart my phone. I an on bell.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-15-13 09:51 AM
    Have not had an issue as of yet i am on rogers.
    02-15-13 10:00 AM
    Have not had an issue as of yet i am on rogers.
    must be nice... Oh well,

And does anyone know how to get Voicemail to text on the Z10? I have been on the Rogers My account app and online and can't figure out where to set that setting.
    02-15-13 10:20 AM
    must be nice... Oh well,

And does anyone know how to get Voicemail to text on the Z10? I have been on the Rogers My account app and online and can't figure out where to set that setting.
    Its not a setting, its something you need to call rogers up and add it to your existing plan and it will automatically send a text when a voicemail is recieved, i had it on when i had my samsung, but since updating to Z10 i took it off, but about 20% of the time or more it would scramble the words or you don;t get to read all of the voicemail or it just says unable to get voicemail, please login to listen to you voicemail.
    02-15-13 10:31 AM
    I have my Z10 with Bell and the voicemail is working perfectly. Haven't missed any voicemail messages.
    02-15-13 10:44 AM
    On Rogers with a z10 and having the same issue - shows 2 missed calls - no vm indicator - call vm number and it says I have 2 new messages.
    02-15-13 04:02 PM
    Guys, call Rogers and put yourself on the iPhone value Pack. I had this exact same problem with my S3. If I miss a call I do get a voice mail notification. Once i delete it the notification is gone. Not a single problem with my voice mail since Feb 5th launch

lynxs_claw likes this.
    02-15-13 04:07 PM
    Just had same issue on Bell. Missed important call and was asked by third party why I did not respond. My phone did not show a missed call or voice mail. This is very disturbing. Only after rebooting phone 6 hours later did I realize there was in fact a voice mail. The phone did not show a missed call or voice mail notification. This along with my text message notifications not working after receiving text messages while connected to the in car bluetooth is making me very concerned knowing Bell track record on pushing updates out for my last two BB's.
    02-15-13 04:27 PM
    I've experienced the issue on Bell, too. I knew of a few missed calls earlier in the week, and after I happened to reboot my phone I then got notification of 2 waiting voicemails.
    02-15-13 04:52 PM
    hence that is why i never got voicemail in the first place. if its an emergency, keep calling. if you want to leave me a msg, send sms/email
    02-15-13 05:09 PM
    Same problem here.
    Called tech support and was told that this is an issue with all carriers, hence the problem is on blackberry side.
    Too bad, I did not call back few of my clients and had to tell them that it happened because of the new phone I have.
    That is important for me, I am switching to something else because of little things like this
    02-15-13 05:33 PM
    Well I called fido and they said the device is to new and I must wait until there is a solution. This is not cool. Fug.

02-15-13 07:29 PM
    On Rogers, no issues here

On a side note, is there a way to save my voice mail pin to auto dial like on my 9900?

02-15-13 08:34 PM
    Guys, call Rogers and put yourself on the iPhone value Pack. I had this exact same problem with my S3. If I miss a call I do get a voice mail notification. Once i delete it the notification is gone. Not a single problem with my voice mail since Feb 5th launch
    Has anyone else tried this? Is this a valid workaround?
    02-15-13 08:53 PM
    i have had these issues as well, guess gotta wait and see
    02-16-13 03:20 AM

Ok wife had this issue with her z10.. called Rogers and they told me the voicemail notification fix is coming at a later date. So I gave the tech support your suggestion. She tried switching the iphone value pak and now we have the visual voicemail which is great. Still doesn't come up as a voicemail notification but instead comes in as a text message to her phone that allows you to click the voice message file to hear it and does a great job translating it into text. So the fix was even better than curing the original issue. Thanks.
    02-19-13 10:57 PM
    I have Android PAK and no issues what so ever i get notification for voicemail.

The Android pack is like 16.99
    02-19-13 10:59 PM
28 12